I'll See Through You, Your Pale Blue Eyes

chapter8.

Harry, Hermione and Ron either didn't notice, or didn't care that I had found them. They were still on the roof as I walked out, my arms crossed, but my wand still in my hand if need be. "Well, well, well," I said, mockingly glaring at them.

All three simultaneously let go of the roof and slid down, Ron landing first, Hermione landing on him, and Harry crashing on both.

"Well you're one to talk," Ron said, getting up and pulling out his wand. "Is that some commencement ceremony in there? Or are you just having your annual Dark Arts Tupperware party?"

I ground my teeth and looked at Harry. "Shove off."

"What's that cabinet in there supposed to be?" Harry asked, obviously trying not to sound harsh.

I rolled my eyes. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"I would, actually," Hermione said.

I sneered at her. "It's just a wardrobe. Draco's going to enchant it to make it hold as much as I want."

All three looked suspicious. Ron scoffed after a few seconds of silence. "I'm sure you have more than enough room in that mansion of yours to hold everything you ever could want."

"Well you obviously wouldn't know what that luxury was would you, Weasley?"

He cracked his knuckles and growled, trying to be menacing.

I ignored him and glared cruelly at Harry. I walked to him and put my wand up at his throat."If I find you or your little 'Team Goodness Brigade' spying on either me, or Draco, or anyone else for that matter, I will cast spells on you that you couldn't even imagine. So the next time I see the three of you, your mouths better be shut, and your noses will be in your own bloody business. Understand?" I smiled sweetly and lowered the wand, taking a step backwards. All three took off at a fast walk back towards Diagon Alley.

I smiled to myself and walked back into the store. Draco seemed to be finishing up, and Narcissa was already standing at the fireplace impatiently. I smiled at her and stepped in the fireplace.

"Where were you?" she asked.

I bit my lip. "Potter decided to pay me a little visit," I said, deciding to not tell her they saw anything. It would just be a bigger hassle for her and Lucious to deal with.

"And?"

"I told him I wasn't interested in him and I'd see him at school, but our friendship wasn't possible now."

"Good girl," she said, moving over so Draco, who had just finished, stepped into the fireplace. She shouted 'Malfoy Manor,' threw down the Floo Powder, and then we were off.

"So you're telling me that Potter and his stupid little friends followed us and then spied on us?" he erupted, pacing in my room.

I nodded. "But it's fine, I'm pretty sure I scared them enough that they won't do anything until school."

He sighed and sat down next to me on the bed. "Bloody hell."

I smiled at him. "It's nothing. They didn't have a clue why it was important."

He just pouted back, laying on the bed. "It's 'cause they're bloody stupid."

"It's fine," I replied, laughing softly.

We both sat in silence for a second, before there was a knock on the door. "Come in," I said, not getting up from my bed, thinking it was just Narcissa or a house elf.

I stood up when I saw my father. His expression was too cold and blank to be just checking in on us. He simply glanced at Draco, but it was enough to let him know he needed to get out.

I watched as Draco walked out the door, giving me a small smirk as he shut the door. "Yes?"

"You didn't tell me you saw Potter today."

I opened my mouth to explain, but he cut me off.

"I believe our deal was that you told me."

"I was going to, but I didn't want to disturb you, sir."

He hissed at me, the raised his wand. "Don't lie!"

"I'm not!" As I raised my voice, I felt a tug on my stomach, which I knew to be him trying to curse me, but meeting the shield I unconsciously put around me.

He cackled as nothing happened. "You're lucky that you have that power."

"You're the one that gave it to me," I retorted, crossing my arms. "I shouldn't stand helpless and watch you punish me for something I don't deserve."

"Why didn't you tell me that you saw Potter?" he said, "And please, tell the truth."

I sighed. "Because I didn't want you to worry that he was trying to talk to me. I told Draco first because he'd deal with it better. As in… he won't kill him."

He sighed, almost like a hiss and growl and nodded. "If it happens again, you won't be getting away with it. You won't be going to school."

I nodded. "Yes, sir."

He nodded in response and turned around, walking out of the room. I sighed as the door shut and leaned back on the bed. This was gonna be a long two weeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is so short, but finals are coming up, so I won't update until after Christmas most likely. I wanted to update a little today 'cause it's my birthday, too. :)