My Only Love

Solo

Melody sutured with shock, “Uh… Hello?”

Sam blinked with his dark brown eyes. He felt as he deserved more than just an hello.

Melody was filled with a questions but was to shy to ask.

"I’m new here." Sam spoke up. He had light brown hair and a light tan. The bell rang at the perfect time, Melody was saved by the bell.

"Well I got to go to next class." Melody shy fully said, quickly she took all her stuff and headed to class not knowing she had to stop by her locker.

“Wait! Do you think you could tell me where all my classes are?” He called out. Melody tried to ignore him but he ran up to her.

Melody smiled and yanked the paper from his hands. She sighed deeply. "We got same class." Sam was holding in his smile.

“It’s good to know someone on the first day…” Sam joked.

“Yeah…good.” Melody dragged the sentence with sarcasm. Everyone in the class room noticed Melody with a guy… let alone a person. Melody flushed with embarrassment rushed towards her desk covering her face. Truth be told… it didn’t do much.

"Excuse me, Class! Pay attention." Mr. Smith, the teacher said. Everybody turned around, "We have a new student today."

Melody was to focused on her assignment calender. Plus, she already knew who he was.

“Hi… I’m Sam.” Sam was a charmer but the looks and so far he had the guys in his palm but didn’t know.

"Please let him feel welcome." Mr. Smith told him to pick a seat. Sam took the advantage and took the only seat available … which was by Melody. Sam placed his stuff down while Melody was over-joyed with thrill.

"Hey, dude.” Emo kid, Luke said to Melody. You could smell the weed on his breath.

"What, Lucas…” Melody gritted through her teeth.

"No need for your attitude, I’ll just ask pretty new boy over here.”

"Yeah…?” Sam said.

"Are you guys like— going out?” Luke asked.

“Ridic— ”Melody was cut off by Sam.

He laughed, causing to hurt Melody’s feeling. However, you could see it in his eyes. He wanted to say yes, but he said no and Luke sat forward towards Mr. Smith.

Of course, curiosity killed the cat and a popular girl had to ask yet again. No was very satisfying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its finished:)

Please comment:) I would like to hear all of you opinions:)

Thanks:)
Love always,
Kylee:)