It's Over

Baby 'cause it's over.

God, I am so sick of this.

I was so tired of Nick making me feel… well in reality he wasn’t making me feel anything. And that would be considered a dilemma. My legs where so tired from pacing around the backstage area of the Wembley arena in England where the boys were currently performing on stage. My thoughts kept racing back and forth. I recalled a time where Nick was so sweet to me. He did anything and everything to make me feel nothing short of a princess. But lately … He’s really changed. All he does is shout at me and every now and then he’s even raised his hand at me as if he was going to strike me. He spends the majority of his time looking at other girls. My feelings for him disappeared awhile ago, besides the recent change in his behavior my feelings were already going away anyways. My mind and my heart have been set on something else. Or rather someone else.
I looked towards the stage and grimaced at the sight of Nick. Just moments ago he was hollering at me. I sighed playing the confrontation back in my head.

“I’m sorry Nick. I’m not perfect and I certainly can’t read your mind” I said as calm as possible, trying not to rile him up anymore.

“Listen I think we're not really working out anymore. I mean I love you, I do. Just not the way I used to anymore” I whispered. His eyes cut through mines. He let out a bitter laugh and took a few steps towards.

“Not anymore ?!” He shouted. He brought his hand down and grasped my neck. Not tightly but gently. He groaned and sighed trying to restrain himself from tightening his grip . My knees were growing weaker by the second in fear.

“ Yes you do. You’ll be back.” He said lowly and turned swiftly and walked out the room grabbing his guitar and making his way on stage.


--<3--
We’ve been staying in the same hotel for a week seeing as all their upcoming shows were close by. Nick and I haven’t talked during that whole week. After the confrontation I have been practically hiding from him the thought of his recent violence lingering in my mind. I missed him sure I did, we’ve been together for almost a full year. But it’s getting better.
Although there is a downside, I find myself having more time and space to think about a certain someone more than before. When my feelings for Nick started to fade I started noticing him more and more. I used to like him before I liked Nick . But eventually I grew to love Nick. & now that the love is gone I’ve noticed exactly how bad I’ve wanted him since the day we met.

" Darcy please. Come on, how can you say with him and say that you love him when he treats you the way he does?" Joe asked my in a stressed tone holding my chin so i could meet his eyes. My hands went up and i hastily brushed the tears of my cheeks.

" I love you Joe. You know i do. But I love Nick too and I don't think i can let him go yet." I mumbled. I pulled my face out of Joe's grasp and started heading for the door. I felt an Arm grip my waist and turn me around. Joe pushed me up against the wall and smashed his lips to mines. Our lips moved together with fever, want, lust and love. Joe sucked my bottom lip into his mouth and i through my head back against the wall and moaned. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away.

" Joe we've gotta stop this. You have Camilla freaking Bell and i have Nick. This is wrong, Im sorry." i said and then tried to ignore his pained face. I walked out his suite and into mines & Nick's.

" Hey babe. Missed you" Nick said forcing my lips against his roughly.

"You too baby. You too." I mumbled distractedly and sighed.
Joe....


--<3--

We were on our way to the arena in the car when I texted Kevin after coming up with a plan.
Hey K2 (: You think there’s a way I can get up on stage during your intermission and do a little song?
After hearing Kevin’s phone vibrating and him texting back I turned my phone on silent so it wouldn’t ring & make us look suspicious.
Really ?! of course you can! Im so excited I get to hear you sing. Im guessing it’s a surprise right ?

I smiled and looked up at him I gave him a slight nod and he grinned and started dancing a bit in his seat. “ Dude, what’s up ?” Nick asked looking at Kevin weirdly. Kevin shrugged “ Oh nothing. Ya know, just …stuff.”
Joe shuffled in his seat “ Awkwarddddd… !” He blurted out not being able to resist his comment. I laughed and leaned my head on Joe’s shoulder. I felt a tight, painful grip on my hand. I grimaced and moved off Joe’s shoulder avoiding Nick’s eyes.

--<3--

I was breathing heavily trying to calm myself down. I looked towards Kevin and he gave me a hidden reassuring smile while keeping the guys occupied so they wouldn’t catch on. I took a deep breath and made my way onstage sitting down on the piano bench and placing my hands on the keys.
“ What’s up England?! Well I’m just going to play a song for you guys, hope you enjoy” I stated into the microphone . I took a deep breath and started flashing back to memories and bringing up feelings and preparing to work them into this song.

( http://www.youtube.com/user/SarEliz0131#play/uploads/6/gWF8rZUwVYE )

We've run out of words we've run out of time
We've run out of reasons really why we together
We both know it's over, baby bottom line
It's best we don't even talk at all, ohh


Don't call me even if I should cross your mind
Had enough I don't need to hear your voice on my messages
Let's just call it quits it's probably better
So if I'm not returning your calls it's 'cause

'Cause I'm not comin' back I'm closing the door
I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore
I got the picture phone but baby your picture's gone
Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed


Remembering Joe’s lips on mine my heart was in pure ecstasy. I was fighting for him, for his lips and his touch. And the ways my heart squeezed and stuttered at the mere thought of him.

'Cause it's over
Boy you know it's over this time
So when you call I'm pressin' seven
Don't wanna hear your messages, messages
I'm tryna erase you from my mind
'Cause it's over
I swear boy it's over this time
So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
Don't wanna know where you been
Baby 'cause it's over

I still wake up every morning quarter to ten
I still eat my cereal right at the kitchen table
I can't even remember how long it's been
No trouble stayin' occupied


They ask about you whenever I come around
I do what I can not to put my business in the streets
Last thing I need's another episode
Keep conversation short and sweet because

'Cause I'm not comin' back I'm closing the door
I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore
I got the picture phone, baby your picture's gone
Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed

'Cause it's over
Boy you know it's over this time
So when you call I'm pressin' seven
Don't wanna hear your messages messages
I'm tryna erase you from my mind
'Cause baby it's over
I swear boy it's over this time
So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
Don't wanna know where you been
Baby 'cause it's over


My gaze met Nick’s & briefly glanced at Joe as I breathed in deeply and let the words flow from my mouth.

You know that it's over when the burnin'
And the yearnin' inside your heart ain't there anymore
And you know that you're through when he don't do to you
And move you like the way he moved ya


Her heart didn’t belong to Nick anymore, it being to Joe & in a way she knew it always did. She glanced at Joe and he looked like he was about to burst from the amount of shock. She was always telling him that she couldn’t let Nick go and that since she couldn’t do that, she couldn’t be with him. But she couldn’t help herself Joe made her feel amazing, loved, carefree, & happy. Things that she never felt with Nick anymore.

And you wanna pull him close
But your heart has froze
You kiss him but your eyes don't close
Then he goes, out of your heart forever
And it hurts you but you know that it's better


It’s over
It’s over
It’s over, This time.

'Cause it's over
Boy you know it's over this time
So when you call I’m pressin’ seven
Don't wanna know where you been
Baby 'cause it's over


I took a deep breath and my eyes snapped open at the sound of applause from the crowd. I blushed and hastily said ‘thank you’ into the microphone before scurrying off the stage.
I bumped into someone and felt their hand strike my face as I fell to the ground in both shock and pain. My hand flew up and pressed to my cheek trying to relieve a bit of the pain while my eyes looked up and met with Nick’s. I heard Kevin run towards us and he grabbed his brothers arms holding him back because Nick looked like he was about to blow any second. Joe came running and drop to his knees by my side. He cradled me into his arms as I practically melted into him. His hand went over the hand I had on my cheek.

“ I love you so much. So, so much.” Joe mumbled into my hair. I gripped him tighter and I heard a loud yell.
“ You what !? you guys love each other !? what the hell Darcy?!” Nick bellowed. Kevin pinned him to the ground.
“ Nick stop it ! Do you realize you just smacked her ?! No! I don’t think you do. You’re not entitled to anything right now. Besides if they love each other then they love each other. You should learn. But if you ever hit her again I swear to God….” Kevin said in a stressed tone. Nick finally relaxed under his firm grip and Kevin cautiously let him go. He just got up and walked away. Kevin sighed and winked at me leaving to go after him. Joe pulled me up to my feet. He pulled me into a warm hug.

“ Joe! Baby, I caught you during intermission! Perfect I was so scared I wasn’t going to make it” I heard a voice yell, well more like shriek. Joe & I broke apart to see Camilla heading his way with her arms open. Joe's arms slipped away from my body and he turned and went up to Camilla. I closed my eyes and turned on my heel walking down the corridor to the backstage exit towards the bus. But before I got too far I felt two arms slip around my waist. “ Where do you think you’re going ?” Joe whispered in my ear.

“ Joe? Shouldn’t you be with Camilla ?” I asked in a dull tone turning around in his arms to face him. He looked at me with a shocked stare.

“ You thought I’d stay with her ?! I love you Darcy, my god I love you so much. Camilla's gone.” He asked seriously I nodded and brought his lips down against mines. My mind became clouded as my blood started to pump faster in my veins. I gasped against his lips. “ I love you too.” I murmured.

Joe smiled and pressed his hands against my lower back, he pulled back and interlaced our hands and brought one of them up to my face. He stroked my left cheek , the one that Nick slapped, with his thumb. & I leaned into his warm and electric touch, closing me eyes. I knew that a bruise would form on my cheek and that Nick hand print will probably be there till morning. But Joe’s touch momentarily alleviated the sting. I heard Joe sighed and I opened my eyes to see him with a pained expression on his face.

“ I’ll kill him. “ He muttered. I chuckled and unlaced my hand from his. I wound my arms around his back and rubbed my hand up and down earning a shiver from him. I smirked up at him and he chuckled hugging me to his body and letting his fingers stroke my hair softly.
“ Were gonna be okay , right ?” I asked against his warm skin. He pulled back and kissed my forehead. And then nuzzled his face in my neck.

“ Yeah baby, were going to be fine “ he mumbled against my skin making goosebumps appear on my tan skin. I felt his smirk. I was finally all his and he was finally all mines. So there we stood, holding each other in the middle of a busy backstage hallway. & no one would ever be able to take this moment from us.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you guy's liked this one shot let me know because im seriously thinking about transforming it to be a story (: enjoy.