It Started With Cupid's Arrow

Cupid's Boy Toy

Sixth Year—Cupid’s Boy Toy

“I’m going to kill him, Remus. Make sure you tell Potter that. Given a five minute head start, he might actually live more then another day,” Lily growled, after having to reject James Potter once again in front of the entire house.

“Lily,” Remus started, his voice filled with concern, “killing him would get you thrown in Azkaban. Pranking him, though, would just get you detention, but only if you’re caught.”

“Pranking? What a great idea,” Lily sarcastically said as they continued their patrols through the empty corridors.

“What’s with the negativity? I mean, it wouldn’t be that hard to prank him. You just need to come up with an idea, and then plan it out. And, I’ll even help you, since I think whatever you manage to come up with will be hilarious,” Remus offered.

“Are you sure it’s not just because thanks to me you’re going out with Carolina? Because I’m pretty sure that that’s why,” Lily teased, enjoying to sight of Remus blushing furiously.

“Do you want my help or not?” Remus said, trying his best to hide his red face.

“You know what; I think I will prank Potter. And with your help it will be perfect.”

“Any idea what you want to do to him?” Remus asked his eyes glinting with excitement, because he knew whatever Lily picked, would cause James a great amount of embarrassment. Closing her eyes in thought after stopping to rest against the wall for a moment, she pondered what she could do. She didn’t want it to be one of those over done, clichéd pranks James constantly did. She wanted something original….

“I’ve got it!” Lily exclaimed, her now open emerald green eyes sparkling with laughter.

“What is it?” Remus asked intrigued by the look in Lily’s eyes, and the tone of her voice, both of which were filled with laughter.

“Well, all you have to do is this. Offer him the usage of the Prefects’ Bathroom…” Lily explained the plan in detail, and Remus couldn’t help but to explode in laughter once she had finished talking.

“Lily,” Remus said, trying to catch his breath, “you are a genius.”

/\/\/\/\

“Its fine, Prongs, really. You seemed a bit down since the last Lily thing, so I thought you might like to use the Prefects’ Bathroom.” Remus said all this while leading his friend to the bathroom. It had been a dream of James’s to use it, but before now Remus had refused to give him the password. “Minty fresh,” Remus said, allowing James to go in. The Prefects’ Bathroom was huge, and a bathtub the size of a swimming pool was in the middle.

After getting undressed he hoped into one of the showers, placing his clothes and the towels out of the way by the door. Being so caught up with the marvel of the shower, which adapted to the perfect temperature and scent for him, he didn’t hear the door open, or the second stage of the prank being put into action. Once he was finished with his shower, he walked over to where he had put the towels, his clothes, and his wand.

They were gone. The only thing left was a pair of tight, black; Speedo-style underwear was left. “What the bloody hell?!” James screamed, trying to find his clothes or a towel. Giving up after an unsuccessful and long search, he collapsed onto a bench; hoping one of his friends would come to see why he was missing. Just then, he heard someone calling his name.

“James, get out here! James! James! Prongs!” he heard the person, whose voice he recognized as Remus’s call.

“I’m sorry, Remus, but now is not a good time!” he called back, hoping his friend wouldn’t be mad.

“James Potter, this is an emergency!” James was now able to hear to panic in Remus’s voice. Grabbing the underwear and shoving it on, he ran out of the bathroom and into the corridor—

Oh. Crap.

The entire school was there, a few of them holding cameras and taking pictures. Running to the door, he found it was blocked by a hysterical Sirius and Remus, both of who had wands. Turning head around, he could see them laughing even hard while pointing at his but... Looking down, he saw in bright red letters the words “CUPID’S BOY TOY”.

“Shit!” James said, trying to cover it.

“Wow, Lils, no wonder you never went out with him!” James heard her friend Claire start. “His broomstick is almost nonexistent!” He heard several people burst out laughing, along with scolding Claire had just gotten from Lily. Darting between people, he made his way back quickly to his dorm
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm extremely happy cuz my two subscribers commented after the note i wrote. I felt so loved. <3<3<3<3<3<3

Hehe.....

This one's my favorite. Shannon, my best friend, helped me fix a lot of the ideas in this story to work a lot better, and this one she gave me the idea for.

And by the way, can you tell me where Lily's friends get their names? It's a book series.