Trust Me

Mistake

He kissed me softly but I was too shocked to do anything. He pulled away and pushed me away before getting up and leaving the room. I groaned.

“Tom!” I yelled.

“Charlotte!” He yelled back

“Get your ass in here!” I yelled

“Why!?” he yelled

“Because I need to kick it” I yell before standing up and running at him.

“She'll tackle you” a freshly showered Bill says

“She's 5'4. What can she d-” I cut him off by tackling him to the ground.

“Told you” Bill said. I stood up and kicked Tom in the balls before walking off. I had to go find Georg. He was on the bus on the phone with his girlfriend.

“Of course...you have every right...okay...no, we can't. I don't want to be just friends with you...it...would hurt too much...goodbye” he said before hanging up. He sat down and put his head in his hands.

“Georg?” I ask. He looked up.

“Caro...I...” he couldn't even make out words.

“No, it's okay. Don't even apologize for it. It's Tom's fault for pushing me onto you” I say

“But I kissed you.” He said

“And I really liked it but I just broke up you and your girlfriend...didn't I?” I ask

“You liked it? Yes...but that's my fault” he said

“Yes..I did” I say. He smiled then.

“I was afraid that I'd made a mistake” he said

“You didn't” I say. Later that night we went to a bar. Bill was with Gustav and Tom decided to go get some sleep at the hotel so I thought me and Georg would be the only two with a hang over the next morning. The problem with get drunk though is that I don't remember anything that happened last night until I woke up in Georg's bunk, in his arms, naked.

A kiss was a kiss but please tell me we didn't do this. I had a nasty hang over and I was looking for my clothes which I found quickly. I was glad that we were the only two on the bus. I was a virgin before which means yes, I'm really fucking sore. I took a shower and got into some fresh clothes after putting a pad on for the bleeding. It wasn't over the top, just a bit.

“Morning” I heard Georg say.

“Morning” I mutter.

“Are you okay?” he asked. His hair was curly and wet which means he just got out of the shower.

“Kinda sore.” I say.

“Do you want to go take a bath at the hotel. It's just two minutes from here” he said. I nodded before standing up and putting my flip flops on. I wanted to cry the whole way over there but I waited until I got into the warm bath. It made me feel better though. We were on the road again and I slept for a day before I decided to confront Georg about this but I wasn't sure how it was going to go.

“Hey...can we talk in private?” I asked him. We were at a hotel again but we were in America now.

“Sure” he said. We went out onto the balcony of his and my room. Gustav was sleeping in his own room and Bill and Tom shared a room. I sat down and sighed.

“Remember when we slept together?” I asked. He sat down.

“Yes. I'm sorry about that...I was drunk...and...it was a mistake.” he said

“Oh really? Well then I guess tonight was a bad night to pick..” I say before standing up and going into my room. I laid down in my bed and cried myself to sleep. What's it going to take to get him to love me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I've made up for not updating as soon as I wanted. Thanks for reading (: