Trust Me

Stick

I walked out of the bathroom with an emotionless look on my face. I can't believe Georg got me pregnant. It couldn't be true. The stick had to be fucking wrong. I can't be pregnant...not on my own. I'll mess the child up. It's not like I can tell Gerog though because he'll freak out. We're already not speaking more then simple words like 'Hi' or 'Morning' or...you get it. So, as you see there's a problem here but Georg doesn't see a problem apparently because he's just going about his job and life as if NOTHING happened. That pisses me off and I'd love him to know that but I don't know how to get him to know how I really feel about all this. I'm 3 months in already too...crap. I walked over to Tom and pulled him over to where no one would hear us.

“I need your help” I told him.

“With?” he asked

“I...well...um...I...” I sighed. This wasn't going to be easy...was it?

“You can tell me anything. I'm sure I'll beat the bastard up that hurt you.” he said. I smiled.

“Georg got me pregnant and I need to hide it” I say. I knew Georg was going to get his ass kicked but it would make me feel better.

“What?!” he said.

“Yeah. I know. We got drunk and went on the bus and kinda...and then we went back to the hotel. Why do you think I was limping? I was a virgin and it really hurt...” I say

“I'll help you hide it but we have to tell Bill.” he said

“Why?” I ask

“Because he's our brother and deserves to know” he said. I smiled.

“I think you guys forget that I'm not blood related to you” I say

“We don't. But that doesn't mean we won't treat you like we're blood related.” he said. I hugged him.

“Thanks Tom” I say

“Anything for you Charlotte. You're seriously my sister, even if we weren't born in the same country or to the same parents” he said.

“That means a lot to me. Lately I've felt like a mistake and just in the way...Georg didn't help” I say

“You're never in the way. You aren't a mistake anyways. Bill writes some of his songs with you in mind. That's why they turn out so great” he said

“Are you serious?” I ask

“Yes. You're one of his main inspirations and he would hate to see you down over some guy who's our friend.” he said.

“Don't forget that he's your friend over me. Okay?” I say

“Of course. I'll always treat Georg like a friend. Right now though, I have to go kick his ass” he said.

“Can I watch?” I ask. He nodded. We left the little space we were in and went back to the guys who had a signing today. I knew that he'd wait until tonight at the hotel. I was sharing a room with Bill and Tom tonight. I told Tom that I would tell Bill as Tom left the hotel room to go beat up Georg.

“Okay.” he said before shutting the door.

“What are you supposed to tell me?” he asked. I told him the whole story about going to the club, getting drunk, kissing, going back to the bunks, and everything going blank from there. How I woke up sore and that being why I took that 2 hour long bath. He looked a bit shocked and mad.

“That son of a bitch” he said.

“Tom's taking care of him...and I just want to go to bed” I say before going into the bathroom with one of Tom's old shirts. It had paint stains on it from when we'd play paint ball. Why can't we go back to being like that? Before the birds and the bee's came into play. Before we had to worry about anything like high school and dating. Right around the time of 8th grade. I can't believe I'm so petite that I swim slightly in this shirt. I went pee and brushed my hair before looking at myself in the mirror. I was naked besides my underwear. I just stood there and looked at myself wondering how big I would get.

Yes, I'm slightly excited about this baby thing. Why shouldn't I be? I have a chance to be a blood mom to someone. Sure, I wasn't dating the guy I got pregnant with but we knew each other very well at least and I'm nothing like my mother. Or am I? I put the shirt on and smiled. I started to have memories as I brushed my teeth. I spit out the foam and rinsed my mouth out before wiping my mouth off and exiting the bathroom. I got under the covers and got on Bill's laptop. I'd figured I'd update the blog. I am the updater now anyways.

That means I'm going to be touring with the guys now permanently. I just became the updater yesterday though because the guys kept saying how they never updating. Fans were agreeing in comments too. Here's what I wrote.

“Hello blog people. My name is Charlotte and I'll be doing most of the layouts, blogs, and updates for the guys. Their really busy lately but that's good because that means that you guys love and adore them. If you have any questions about me (that aren't too personal) please leave a comment below and ask me. It's going to take me a few days because Bill is busy but we're going to make a new layout for the MySpace page. You should look at it after it's posted. If you guys hate me, let me know. If you like me, let me know that too. Anyways, I need to go get some sleep. Peace out. -Charlotte”

Comments flew in fast. A few of them weren't too personal which was good. Just simple questions. I laughed at a few of them. One asked if I dated any of the guys. I was on the guys MySpace. I didn't have my own because I never really got online. I was getting bombarded with questions but I loved it.

“Charlotte is a nice name. What color is your hair? How old are you? How long have you know the guys?” a girl by the name of Nicole asked me.

“Thank you. Blonde, black, pink, and purple. I'm 19. I have known them pretty much all of my life.” I clicked 'post comment' and had another one waiting for me.

“When is your birthday?” it was Nicole again.

“I share a birthday with the twins.” Bill came out of the bathroom.

“Why are you smiling?” he asked

“I posted a blog and I'm just having fun” I say

“That's good.” he said before crawling into bed next to me. He started to snore again and I just smiled.

“Are you related to them?” Nicole asked

“Nope. Just a close friend of the boys. We met in 3rd grade and ever since then we've been attached at the hips.” Bill muttered 'cookie' in his sleep. I laughed a bit.

“Do you have an IM? I swear I won't give it out to anyone” Nicole said.

“No. I'm never online. I have a phone number though. I'll send it to your inbox. Just give me a second” I sent my phone number to her and waited for something. My phone buzzed next to me. I smiled.

“Hey, it's Nicole. I won't give this out to anyone neither” she had text messaged me. I made sure I didn't have anymore comments before logging out and shutting his laptop off. I put it to my side and went on the balcony after putting my robe on. I heard Tom and Georg yelling at each other.

“You knocked her up you dumbass” I heard Tom yell. He wasn't supposed to say anything. I can't believe him.

“I believe you. What's up?” I pushed send. I put her in my phone.

“Not much. Sitting outside while listening to mom and dad fight again. You?” she put a frowny face behind the word 'again'.

“Sitting outside. Listening to the guys fight over something.” I pushed send. It didn't even take her 2 seconds to get me another text.

“That's not good.” she seems bored

“Do you have a keyboard on your phone or something?” I pushed send.

“Yeah. I have an envy2. You?” she seems sad now. Maybe I should try to cheer her up.

“Same. I used to have an ipod touch but Bill broke it.” I put a 'sigh' face behind it.

“That made me laugh. How did he break it? If you don't mind me asking” she seemed a bit better.

“Not at all. We got into an argument and he accidentally threw it out of the three story window. Mom was pissed...um, do you mind if I cuss? I guess I don't really know your age.” I pushed send.

“I'm 17. I'm going to be 18 in two weeks. Thank God, I can get out of the house then. I've already started packing my stuff up. I don't mind it. I fucking swear like a damn sailor. Mom? I thought you weren't related.” I laughed then sighed.

“My mom was a prostitute and I was born during her job. She left me on the door step of an orphanage in South Carolina. When I was 2 years old the Kaulitz had called in, wanting an American daughter, and I was the only girl there so I was adopted into their family. I love those boys to death and I'm glad someone wanted me.” I pushed send.

“I have a step-dad. My real dad checked out on us when I was 6. He took my twin with him...I started listening to Tokio hotel before anyone really knew them. I live in New Jersey and it sucks. My mom moved from our home in Berlin to be here. It's weird...nothings really the same in the America's and when people find out where I came from I'm just a reject.” I frowned.

“That's sad. So the guys are like your happiness?” I pushed send.

“Yep. They've kinda helped me stay alive and be myself. I even got spider bites behind my moms back because of them...my mom had a fit.” I smiled.

“My 'mom' freaked out when me and the boys got tattoo's.” I pushed send.

“I thought Bill and Tom were the only two with tattoo's?” she put a question mark face behind it.

“No one really knew I existed until now. We're in the America's at the moment and we're getting ready to go to Canada tomorrow. What part do you live in? We can swing by and get you out of there earlier...and no, this isn't a dream” I pushed send.

“I'm not a crazy fan. Don't think I am. Their people to me and they've always been there so it's kinda like with you but not exactly.” I smiled.

“Yeah, I know what you mean. You never answered my question though and if you never do that then I can't help you.” I put a smile face behind it. She gave me her address.

“Get packing because we're going to be there in three days” I pushed send.

“It's not only my fault! She's the one who decided to get wasted. I just followed along” I heard Georg yell.

“No, but it's 50% of your fault and you fail to realize that. You could have been the mature up-er hand and stayed sober. You decided to go down with her though and see where it's gotten you. You need to take care of her and that baby.” Tom yelled. I climbed up the fire escape after putting my phone in my robe pocket. I tapped on the window. Gustav let me in and Georg got silent.

“Georg, I don't really care what you do. If you want to be the father, then be there for me. If you don't want to be the father, just get back together with your girlfriend and pretend this never happened. I don't want you to make the decision tonight. I want you to seriously think about it.” I say. I turned to Tom.

“I can't believe you told him anything at all. I wasn't even going to say a wo-” Georg cut me off.

“So I would have never known and I would have gotten bad thoughts. I would have thought one of the twins did something to you. I would have thought that maybe you would have been raped. I would have just thought the worse automatically.” he said.

“Why do you care so much?” I ask

“You're my friend. I care about you a lot” he said.

“Well. I'm going to bed so if you boys could keep it down...that would be great” I say before climbing out the window and down the fire escape. I went back into the room and laid down next to Bill after taking my robe off. I took the phone out of my pocket and read the text message.

“I'm going to go blare Tokio hotel and try to sleep. Talk to you later?” she put a hopeful face in her message.

“Yep. Sleep well.” I pushed send and went to sleep. I woke up to 5 text messages all from Nicole.

“Hi.”

“How are you?”

“I have sugar”

“It's called a poptart”

“What's up?” she had sent all of those which just made me laugh.

“Hi. I'm okay. I want a poptart now. I just got out of the shower and dressed. We're getting ready to go on the road for another week. Why so hyper?” I pushed send.

“Why so serious is what I should be asking you. I'm hyper all the time. I never get enough sleep so instead of being emo and whining about how I have to take pills to sleep sometimes I just eat a lot of sugar and become hyper” I laughed.

“I like the hyper you. It's fun and springy. Would you mind if I broke Tom's fingers off?” I pushed send. We were on the bus again in 25 minutes and going. Tom was sitting next to me and poking me continually.

“Yes I would. He wouldn't be able to play guitar anymore. That would upset me and I'm sure Bill wouldn't be happy” she put a little 'duh' face behind the 'would'. It make me smile.

“Young lady, do not duh me!” I pushed send.

“Young lady? I'm only two years younger then you so suck my monkey” she put a dancing monkey behind her message. I cracked up.

“Suck my monkey? How many pop tarts have you had?” I ask.

“Um...2. I had chocolate moo juice, and I've been up all night. I had two pixie sticks, and some fruit loops.” She put a sheep smiling behind it.

“You really can eat, can't you? Don't worry. I can too. Depends on my mood. I can eat as much as I want though and I never gain a pound” I pushed send.

“Holy crap, I'm the same way. It bugs my friends because their trying to lose weight from eating a lot of sugar during the week and now my hair is a mess from head banging.” she was really really hyper.

“You're cracking me up and the guys are looking at me like I'm insane. A+ for you. Are you home alone?” I pushed send and grabbed Tom's hand.

“Tom...”

“Caro...”

“Tom...”

“Caro...”

“Why are you poking me?” I ask.

“Because I'm bored and you're poke-able” he said.

“But that's where you're wrong. I bite.” I say.

“Yay! I get an A! With a + and everything!!! Yes I'm home alone. Why?! DON'T STALK ME!” Tom cracked up when he read that.

“She seems like fun. Who is she?” he asked

“Nicole is her name and I met her last night on the blog thingy on MySpace.” I say

“Are you going to meet her face to face?” he asked

“Yeah, I told her to pack her crap. She's coming with us...living with me” I say

“What?!” Tom freaked out.

“Breathe. I live in my own apartment. She's nice and she isn't your normal average teenage girl. Her step-dad and blood mom fight. He's abusive. It's saving a life. Pwease Tomi?” I asked. I even threw in a pout.

“Damn it...how can I say no to that?” he asked.

“You aren't supposed to” I say.

“You cracked Tom up. Can I have a picture of you? *isn't stalking you, I promise *” I pushed send. It took her a minute but she sent me a picture. She has brown, purple, blue, and green hair. She has those spider bites like she said, and she has icy blue eyes. She's pale and looks to be petite. She has chipped black and yellow finger nail polish on.

“Can I have a picture of you?” she asked. I went into the bathroom and took a picture. I was in a red tank top with the words 'American idiot' on it in black, a pair of black baggy jeans, and my hair was in a messy bun. Have on green and black socks. My blue nail polish is chipping terribly and I'm really pale.

“Here I am. I know I look a little sick but I'm pregnant at the moment so...yeah. Don't tell anyone that though. Me and the band are the only ones who know” I pushed send.

“Holy crap you're pretty. I won't say I word. Are you here yet?” she asked.

“No not yet. Thanks. Be patient Nick” I pushed send.

“No one's called me Nick before...it's new. I like it” she put a smile behind it.

“Well you need to pack as if you're leaving but me and you can go get your boxes later. Just bring clothes and your personals. You're going to be living with me” I pushed send.

“Okay. I'm going to go pack. Call you later” she was going to call me. Wow.

“Okay. Talk to you later” I pushed send then closed my phone. I smiled.

“Charlotte” I heard Georg call for me. I stood up and went into the bunk area where we was.

“I've got something that I have to tell you...it's part of my decision” he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
DRAMA! thanks for reading.