Pink Dress

The Torture And The Crazyness

I plopped down beside him. I gulped there was so much blood. Blood on his clothes, face, neck. Everywhere. I tried to get up but my legs were to weak. Then kaylin spoke to me.
"Get out of here! Hurry before they get you too. It was only four of them, the did all this. Please for me! Get yourself-" he cried hoarsely but was cut short dueto a bullet going through his head. Before I could scream someone grabbed me from behind, and placed a drugged cloth to my breathing airways and I shortly became unconcious. I heard screaming and pleading then silencing. Now there was silence. I felt something clamp onto my wrist and ankles. Then menacing laughter. They left, I started to cry, until I fell asleep.

I was rudley awakened by 'their' yelling and pounding. "Wake up sleeping ugly." they mocked and then there was a sharp pain in my side. I winced, they laughed. After about three more wacks i realized it was a whip. Everytime they whipped me I cringed and they laughed. They must've gottne bored cause it got silent. I fel tears running down my face. I started praying to god to get me out of this mess. Then I found myself falling into a dreamless sleep.

Once again I was rudely awakened by dumb and dumber. In hand one a whip the other a hammer. 'OMFG PLEASE HELP ME,' I silently begged grmacing as delivered their first blow. Each blow another broken bone. Then there was the mocking and feelups. by the time they finished I was ready to breakdown crying. They laughed and left me. I looked at my lower half and started crying and vomiting. I continue at least til I fall asleep. The next time they return, the process repeats, they do this for at least two weeks, if I'm correct.
After another beating a strange man came to see me, he was short, bald, and had cat ears. I looked at him "omg they've either drugged me or I'm finally crazy," I said as calmly as I could. "I like her and she's a virgin! perfect get her cleaned up and I'll have someone come for her tomorrow," he said then disappeared. The two dummies glanced at me and vice versa. As weird as it was we all burst out laughing. Once we all recovered we all glared at one another. The one with the whip dropped his torture device, and came to undo my bonds. "Sorry if i hurt you," he whispered sincerely. I winced and groand as my head exploded from confusion and pain, soon i fell asleep breathing in the scent of pine needles and rassberries. A very sexy combonation.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you only read the first page don't worry theres another one coming......
-Jennica