Pink Dress

chapter 4

Thump. Thump. Thump. My head bagan to pound. I've never had it hurt so much. Laying in a ball underneath the bed. Just listening to the sounds around the room, then footsteps and the slam of a door. "What do you mean she's in here?" he asked angerily. "Well she was. Look Darrin just let her alone, she's been through a lot," I reconised to be sammy's. Curling up tighter i wanted to go home, i didn't need Darrin. "Look i'm just getting her out of the prince's hair. now you'll tell me where she is," he said slamming into the wall. My body started trembling and Sammy glanced at me, then made a fool of himself. "Never she is the Princes to watch not you! do what you want but if shes scared of you then what makes you think she'll come to you?" he snapped. Darrin chuckled "well then i'll have to scare her out." he laughed, and pulled out a knife. and jammed it through his stomach. He screamed. The vile started to rise up through my throat. Darrin moved the knife around in Sammy's stomache. i lost it, i screamed. Everyone turned they're heads and i jumped out from the bed. My trembling figure scaring Sammy and making Darrin laugh. "Let him go darrin, please?" i begged. He laughed. Then the door flew open and there stood the most threatening man i've ever seen.

His long black hair reached his waist, and was pulled back with two braids. His black eyes to black. I backed up untl i reached the wall. Fear was clear on my face. I heard Darrin yelling at me and soon he struck me across the face as he had done many times. before. The man turned to Darrin. Just smirking at him, Darrin couldn't see him. Then Darrin pulled me into a hug, i couldn't scream, or talk, some lady in purple strode inside and screamed at the sight. Darrin left me and went to her i ran to sammy. he was still breathing. i looked around and found a shard of glass. i brought it to my wrist and slit a vein.the blood flowed out of my veins as quickly as it had been cut, i flicked it over to sammy's mouth. He latched his mouth onto my arm. he drank until his wound was healed, and the poison had no effect. Soon everything turned black and i felt myself falling.