Status: Hopefully an update out soon! Next couple of days,maybe?

We All Go to Hell

Some Form of Progress

“Hey, Addrena, wait up!”

I stopped in my tracks, and looked behind me. Harry was running down the hall towards me, his robes flying out around his legs. He skidded to a stop right next to me, his breathing labored.

“Yes, Harry?” I asked, amusement lacing my voice.

“I was wondering what you were doing today?” he breathed out in between puffs of air.

I rose my eyebrow in question. He straightened a little bit, lifting his bag farther up his shoulder.

“Ugh, I need help with my Ancient Runes homework. And word on the street is that you’re pretty smart when it comes to that class.”

I couldn’t stop the laugh that bubbled up from my lips.

“Why don’t you just ask Hermione? She’s just as smart as I am, if not smarter,” I chuckled.

I started walking and he fell in step beside me.

“Oh, you know how Hermione is. She gets frustrated when you don’t understand anything and she uses to many big words to explain things. It’s really confusing,” he shrugged, waving a hand in the air in dismissal. “Besides, she’s helping Ron with some Transfiguration stuff.”

We stopped in front of the Ravenclaw portrait, and I shifted my bag to my other shoulder.

“I guess I could help you,” I shrugged. I really didn’t have anything better to do. “Meet me in the library in ten minutes?”

“Oh my god, thank you so much!” he exclaimed, immediately engulfing me in a huge hug. I stiffened for a second then tentatively hugged him back. It felt oddly comforting. “I definitely owe you one.”

I watched him hurry down an opposite corridor, towards the Gryffindor dormitory. I shook my head and quietly spoke the password to get in to the dorm. The portrait swung open and I climbed in. The common room was filled with various students, most classes having already ended for the day.

I trudged up the girls’ staircase to my room, and dropped my bag on my bed. My other roommates were gone, and I slipped my robes off, so I was just in my uniform. I pulled out a pair of jeans and a long-sleeved t-shirt and quickly changed into them. Within minutes I was headed toward the library, my Ancient Runes textbook stuffed under my arm, my bag slung over one shoulder.

Harry was leaning against the wall next to the entrance to the library.

“Ah, you actually came,” he smiled.

“What, did you think I was just going to leave you hanging?” I laughed.

He just shrugged and went through the door. I followed after him and dropped my stuff onto a free table. He pulled up a chair next to me and pulled out his textbook.

“Okay, Harry. What is it that you find particularly hard?” I asked.

“Um, pretty much everything,” he said sheepishly.

“Everything? Seriously?”

He nodded, a faint pink staining a cheeks.

“How on earth have you been passing so far?”

“That’s the thing. I barely am right now. That’s why I need your help.

I sighed, and dragged my book towards me, as Harry pulled out parchment and his quill.

“Get ready. This is going to be a long night.”

---------

I walked back to my own dormitory, happily humming to myself. Harry had finally started to grasp the basic of terms of what we had recently been learning, and I felt pretty proud of not only myself, but him as well. We were going to meet again the next tomorrow to continue our work.

A painting waved at me as I turned around a corner. I ran smack right into something, and nearly fell on my butt. Strong arms wrapped around my waist and kept me from going down. I looked up into the familiar ice-blue of eyes of Draco and my heart stuttered in my chest.

“Hello, Rust,” he smirked.

“Malfoy,” I replied coldly. Just because the feel of his gorgeous eyes boring into mine made my breath catch in my throat, didn’t mean he had to know that.

“Is there a reason why you’re wondering around so late?” he asked.

I looked down at his arms still looped around my waist, and raised an eyebrow. He didn’t take the hint and kept them there. I wiggled a little bit, trying to get away, and his grip tightened, bringing me closer to him.

“For your information, I was studying in the library.”

“Ah, yes. Little Addrena diligently working away to keep her impeccable grades up. Wouldn’t want to piss off Daddy, now would we?” he smirked.

Anger flared up inside of me and I glared at him.

“Yes, because that would just be a tragedy,” I snapped. I glanced down at his arms again in annoyance. “Are you going to let me go?”

“I don’t think so. I quite like where you are,” he tugged me forward till I was flush up against him. I could feel his body heat through his robes, and his scent surrounded me. It was intoxicating. “Unless you have a problem with that?”

I tried to say something, but no words would escape my mouth. His smirk slowly disappeared, and his eyes glowed with an emotion I couldn’t place. Draco leaned forward slightly, till his head was in the crook of my neck. He drew his nose against the skin there, inhaling deeply. Smelling me?

I stiffened, a horrible, forbidden feeling of pleasure seeping into my veins. This was wrong, I knew it. What was he doing? His actions made absolutely no sense. One minute he was insulting me, the next acting like he was attracted me.

Against my better judgment, I pressed closer, molding my body to his, wanting to feel his lips on my skin. To have him drag his tongue over where his nose had just been. Instantly he backed off, that guarded look once again in his eyes. I felt cold without him touching me.

He said nothing, just stared at me, his arms across his chest, looking barely controlled. I took a small step forward, and he took one back.

“What was that?” I whispered. He turned away, a muscle ticking in his jaw. “Draco?”

“Nothing,” he ground out, before stalking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this chapter in like, fourty minutes. I feel quite proud of myself.
Oh, heyyy. Draco is getting a little friendly, aha. I liked this, alot.
Also, sorry for lack of updates. But, I'm getting into this story again.
Comments would be greatly appreciated.

-Beki