Goodbye Berlin

Alle für ein, eins für alle

My favourite book is ‘The Three Musketeers”. We were reading this book in school before we had to come here. There are three people in the book and their names are Athos, Porthos, and Aramis, and they are the three Musketeers. There is also another man, named d’Artagnan but he is not one of the three Musketeers. If he were, it wouldn’t be called the three Musketeers, would it? It would be called the four Musketeers.
I like reading books because when you read books, it means you will be intelligent. So, every day I would read a book. But not every day would I read ‘The Three Musketeers’, I would read many different books that my teachers would give me from the library. I would have liked to go to the library myself but there was a big sign on the door and that meant that I wasn’t aloud to go in there. So sometimes, when I was bored, I would think up my own stories about pirate, knights, and horses and I would write them in the leather bound book that I kept all my secrets in. My Grandfather gave me this book before he died, and it was very special because his father had given it to him, so it also contained some stories that he had written himself.