Starting to Get An Attraction

One.

"Hey bitch, will ya cover for me tomorrow?" a masculine voice asked the woman, waiting behind her as she wiped a table at the semi-large store. Her raven black hair was tied up with a clip as she worked in a successful bakery in Raleigh. Hands rested nicely on her hips, she turned around, and a frown on her slightly pouty, lip gloss covered lips.

"Now listen here you ho, I'll put it simple for you...hell no," she said, her bright blue eyes twinkling with amusement. The man made a whining noise, pouting. His shaggy, blonde hair falling in his face, covering one of his warm brown eyes. He was lanky and there was a certain mischief held in his eyes that made you know he was fun to be around. It was almost ironic that this funny, outgoing man was the owner of the bakery.

"Aw Ria, but why? Don't you love me? Damn it woman, don't you care at all about what we have?" he asked. Ria laughed, her sapphire eyes brightening.

"What we have? Ray, we have nothing," she said.

"Ugh, damn, a costumer is here," Ray said upon hearing the chirp-like noise of the wind chimes that was strung on the door, signaling someone had indeed entered, "I guess I can't pester you anymore," He left Ria to finish wiping the rest of the tables, which she did.

Ria loosed her hair, leaving her dark hair flow gently in waves. She was finished with work and was just about to 'rack up'. Glancing, she saw Ray and Marissa, a single mother who also works at the bakery, talking. With a big smile on her face, she walked towards the two. She hugged Marissa.

"Hey honey, are you leaving?" Marissa asked. She nodded and hugged Ray as well, "Can I ask you something? Will you please cover for me tomorrow; my son has this big--"

"God, don't give me the reason, of course I'll come tomorrow!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I don't mind," Ria insisted and pulled out a purple lollipop from her jacket, "And give this to Robert, will you?" Marissa laughed.

"Dear God, you're just giving him more and more reason to love you," she said, referring to her son, Robert. Ria laughed as well, nodding.

"He's too adorable," Ria gushed. Ray made a weird sound which made Ria turn to him, "What?"

"How come you'll come in for Marissa but not for me?" he asked, whining.

Mimicking the exact tone, Ria said, "Because, you'd just slack off and sit on your ass all day."

"So?"

"So?" Ria asked, her voice returning to its normal pitch, "Now, I'm going, peace out bitch! And Marissa!"

Ria exited the bakery, the place she went to work at for four years. She walked up to a very sexy, red Mustang. She smiled at it and gently patted the shiny car. Then, she past it. Sure, the Mustang was nice but it was Ray's. She however, had a nice, white truck. It wasn't expensive but it was cute. Ria sure as hell loved it.

Starting up her truck, music hit her ears and Ria smiled, content with the song playing, This One's For the Girls by Martina McBride. She was a country lover, so sue her. She tapped the wheel every so often, singing along to the song as she headed back to the homely flat she lived in by herself.

This one's for the girls, who've ever had a broken heart, who've wished upon a shooting star, you're beautiful the way you are...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi =) As an author, I'd appreciate it if you comment :] Pwease? I'll love you forever and ever...or until I completely forget you exist...so yeah.