Starting to Get An Attraction

Two.

That same day, Ria went to sleep, hoping to take a small rest. At 6:00 P.M., her cell phone went off, the alarm tone signaling for her to wake up. She groaned and pressed any button on her small cell phone to shut off the annoying noise.

Ria rose from the bed as if she was Dracula, her upper body rising up while her feet were still lain straight on the soft mattress.

Coming off her bed, Ria walked to the table she had in her room. With her eyes barely open, she grabbed her iPod, the volume to its maximum as she placed the earphones into her ears. Yes, she listened to her music as if she was deaf.

Her adjusted one of her many oversized t-shirts and left her room. Her bare feet touched the cool tiles as she made her way down the hall. Now waking up, Ria acted like a zombie; her feet dragging against the floor, her eyes barely slits and her mouth sometimes voicing incomprehensible shit.

Ria passed her living room straight, and made her way into the kitchen, wanting a glass of water. She bobbed her head to the amazing sound of Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold. Ria gulped down the water and placed the glass in the sink, she would wash it later. Then, Ria walked straight to the living room. A little TV wouldn't hurt.

"Can't you help me as I'm starting to burn?" Ria sang along to M. Shadows' perfect voice, "Too many doses and I'm starting to get a--holy fuck." She stopped, her eyes widening instantly. One hand clutching the iPod with a death grip, Ria used the other hand to pull down her t-shirt that fell mid-thigh, "Um--Ah--Uh--Yep," With the last word, Ria turned around quickly and practically ran to her room.

She shut the door immediately, locking it. Her body sank down to the ground, her back propped against the door as she tried to get her senses straight. Was it who she thought it was in her living room?

Breathing, Ria rose up to her look at her reflection. Just as she thought, a dark flush adorned her cheeks. Ria tried to calm herself, she was not going to freak out.

Minutes passed and Ria knew she had to go outside eventually. Hell, she might've been imagining the men in her house. All of a sudden, her cell phone rang. Checking the ID, she knew her older sister, Catherine, was calling.

"Hey Cat," Ria answered with a smile.

"Hey Bee, would you be a sweetie and do me a big favour?" her sister's tired voice spoke through the phone.

"Depends," Ria said slowly, even though she knew she would do it anyways.

"I'm on call tonight and Stephen is at work, could you please watch Stacey and Steve please?" she asked.

"Of course! You know how I love to spend time with those devils," Ria said with a smile.

"Okay, thanks. I have to go, my pager is going off, I have to make it to the hospital."

"Alright, be safe--" Ria started but knew Catherine hadn't heard the words as her older sister cut off the call.

Ria sighed and threw the small phone on her bed. Now she had no choice but to go outside. Ria quickly grabbed the bra she threw on the ground when she came home and put it on. She slid a pair of comfortable, dark blue, bootleg jeans and a semi-loose black top. Slipping her worn out, black flip flops, Ria placed her phone in her front pocket. She tied her hair into a high pony and clutched the doorknob. Taking a deep breath, Ria opened the door, ready to face the highly possible illusion in her living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, thanks so much for the comments...A7Xlover*cough*Nicole, my crazed stalker friend person*cough*, XSyd Sweet SinsX, ClaireBear67 and Little-Miss-Evil.

Appreciate more comments and subscribers =D