Starting to Get An Attraction

Three.

Before she left the safety of her room, Ria grabbed her dark blue jacket and left the room before her anti-social, nervous self come out again. Right now, she was going to be brave.

Her footsteps made little noise as she walked back to the living room, her shyness coming out as she gained closer to the room. Reaching to the living room she gasped and pointed.

"You!" Ria yelled, her index finger directed to a petite blonde, sitting on the couch.

"I know, don't yell at me please, Ree!" she said. Ria seethed in anger.

"How many times am I to tell you Sophia, stop using my house key?" Ria asked one of her closest friends.

"Ria, you gave me the key!"

"No! No, I didn't! You stole my key and duplicated it! This is exactly why I didn't want you to have a key, 'cause you might bring strangers into my house!"

"But technically, I brought Avenged Sevenfold," Sophia said with a smile. Ria looked at her, avoiding the five amused pair of eyes that rested upon her.

"Oh technically? Well, what if I wasn't here and they did something to you, huh? What if they raped you? Dear God and what if you were willing? I refuse to see a gangbang in my living room," Ria said, then closed her eyes and spun around, "Oh damn it, I have fucking images of that now!"

"Chill Ria, no need to over react--"

"Over react? Oh, you'll know when I'm over reacting and right now--," Ria stopped and sighed, "Okay, listen, I'm going to Catherine's house--"

"That bitch?" Sophia asked. Ria rolled her eyes.

"She's my sister, stop calling her a bitch. I'm going to babysit her children--"

"Aw! Why don't you bring them here?" Sophia asked. Ria twitched.

"Would you stop interrupting me?" she asked, "Besides, I figured I'll just keep them there considering Catherine doesn't like you--I wonder why--so, yeah. By the time I'm home I expect the whole of Avenged Sevenfold and your blonde ass to be out of my house. If not, I will arrange for one of the old doctors to give all of them prostate exams--no offense you guys-- and I'll take your copy of my house key."

Sophia gasped, "You--you--you meanie!"

Ria smiled, "Yes, yes I am, but you know full well how I feel about strangers in my house, so there."

With that, Ria left the house and into her truck, ready to babysit her niece and nephew.

Matt stared at the empty space which was once occupied by the owner of the homely flat that Sophia let him and the rest of his band in.

"Well, that was nice," Johnny said. Everyone laughed. Sophia nodded.

"Actually, I'm considering her encounter very nice, seeing that she would've ripped out my head in front of you guys," Sophia said with a chuckle.

"I thought she handled this quite well too. I mean, if I walked in my living room, singing a song loudly, only to see the band that made the song in my house, I would've gone into hiding and never come out," Matt answered. Already, he respected the woman who he saw for just a few seconds. Matt also had to admit, seeing that woman with her hair messy, wearing just a t-shirt, gave him some urges. She was stunning, Matt guessed, in probably whatever she had on.

"So, are we going to leave?" Zacky asked. All the guys turned to look at Sophia who snorted.

"Hell no."

Ria sighed and pulled up to her sister's house. Her only remaining family's home. Getting out of her car, she met up with her sister by the front door. Ria went to give Catherine a hug but her older sister step sided, grabbing her cell phone from her white coat. Ria stopped and cleared her throat, trying to not look like a fool.

"Um, so you leaving now?" Ria asked. Catherine nodded.

"Yeah, I might not even come home tonight, but Stephen will come home at 9, so you know what to do," Cat said. Ria nodded.

"Yup, make dinner, play with them, make sure--"

"Yeah, all that," Catherine said and walked away. Ria resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"Good bye to you to sis," Ria muttered and walked into the house, a smile on her face. She walked upstairs to the children's room, where they both were colouring, "Where's my favourite demons?"

The two kids raised their heads up, their eyes widening and they faces becoming dominated my identical grins.

"Aunty Ria!" the two yelled, dropping their colour pencils and running to their aunt. Ria laughed and stooped down, hugging the children as they came.

"How are you little monsters?" Ria asked.

"Aunty, my tooth came out, see?" Stacey said, grinning widely, showing a missing front tooth. Ria smiled.

"Wow! Did the tooth fairy give you anything?" Ria asked.

"It came out today, but mommy didn't tell me about a tooth fairwy," she said. Stacey was five and her older brother by four years, Steve, nudged her.

"Didn't I tell you? When your tooth comes out, you put it under the bed and the tooth fairy comes and give you money!" he said. Stacey's eyes widened, filled with such innocence that Ria wished she herself still had.

"Now, what I want to know is if you guys have been good," Ria said with a smile. The two children nodded, knowing exactly what Ria was going to do, "Well then..." Ria's voice trailed off as she quickly dipped her hands in her jacket pockets, hiding the candy in her palms, she put one of her hands behind Stacey's right ear and then placed her palm back in front the little child's eyes, exposing a red lollipop. Then, she did the same to Steve. She watched as both the girl's and the boy's eyes lit up with happiness.

"Aunty Ree, you have to show me how you do that!" Steve said. Ria smiled mischievously.

"It's magic."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you, A7XLover, XSyd Sweet SinsX, music_addict and Bcook for commenting...it's appreciated.