Run

Sonny/Jade

I felt myself being moved back onto an uncomfortable bunk as I woke up. I had no clue what time it was, but it had to early. "Jade, where are you going?" I yawned while scratching my face.

I felt him sit back on the bed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you. I was going to write you a note, but whatever. Some people are getting up early to play some football."

"Oh OK." I laid back down.

"You should come with," he suggested. I groaned out a no, but somehow I found myself getting out of bed.

It was too early to be up, let alone be outside playing football. I personally would have waited until noon, but no, people wanted to play at seven in the morning. I would have slept in, but Jade dragged me along.

"Jadey, why can't you go by yourself," I complained.

"I thought since we haven't been doing much but sit on our asses, that we go play."

I sighed in defeat.

"Oh come on," he said, wrapping an arm around my waist. "It won't be that bad."

"Yeah it will because I don't know how to play football."

"Really?" he gave me a surprised look, which caused me to blush. "Herm, it's pretty simple how we play. You tackle anyone on the other team. If you get the ball, run like hell.

I made an annoyed sound in the back of my throat.

"It'll be fun; promise."

I rolled my eyes as he smiled down at me. I find it a little pathetic that I've never played football, seeing I'm a guy and all. Now I'm off to embarrass myself. Yay, talk about fun.

We finally arrived to a small field located across the street from the buses. A small group of seven other guys and one girl were clustered near a tree. After much arguing, we figured out who would be the two team captains would be. One would be Jade and the other would be Hayley from Paramore.

"I pick first!" she yelled. "I choose Sonny."

"What?" Jade gave her a quick glare. "That's not cool. I want Sonny on my team!"

I wasn't happy about this either.

"Too bad. I called going first and I want Sonny." she said smiling.

Jade crossed his arms and grumbled something.

"What was that?" Hayley asked.

"Nothing, but be thankful you're a girl," he threatened and chose someone for his team.

Hayley laughed, "Whatever, I could take you."

They continued to pick there teams and we were starting to play. I had no clue what I was doing, so I copied everyone else.

About two hours later, the score was tied and everyone had decided that this was it. So far in the game I've been lucky not to get the ball. I don't think I would know what to do if I did.

By now I was watching everyone else play. Hayley has the ball right now, but threw it before she was tackled to the ground. To my dismay the ball comes hurling towards me and falls into my hands. I just stare at it like it has a million eyes until I heard Hayley yelled at me.

"Run Sonny!"

I slowly snapped out of my daze and see a group of guys running at me. Oh shit. I started running away from them as fast as I could, because I sure as hell did not want to be in dog pile.

I was about a yard away from our so-called goal, when Jade suddenly appeared in front of me. At first I was confused, then he tackled me. He then proceeded to put his lips on mine, which I did not mind. I especially didn't mind when I felt the football snatched out of my hand. It freed my hands so they could tangle in his hair. I let out a small moan when Jade started to slowly ground down. We had had to stop when Hayley came over.

"What the fuck was that Puget?" She didn't look happy.

"What are you talking about?" he asked innocently.

Hayley stomped her foot. "You cheated!"

"No I didn't," he looked down at me and pecked my lips. "I tackled my boyfriend and I kissed him."

"That is so cheating. He was distracted because of you. We would have won!"

"Gah, you are such a sore loser," Jade commented while helping me up. She growled at him and, before leaving, punched him in the shoulder. "Ow!"

"Aw Jadey, are you alright?" I gently rubbed the spot.

"Yeah. Sorry I tackled you." He looked down. He really was sorry.

"It's alright. I rather have you tackle me than someone else." It was the truth. I think i would've died if that happened.

"Oh really?" he asked, pulling me closer. "Are you hinting to something?"

I rolled my eye, "Must your head always be in the gutter?"

He looked down and pouted, "Sorry."

"But yeah, I was only slightly but not really hinting to a little something, something." Jade's eyes brightened and started to lead me back to the bus. "God Jade, you're hornier than most people my age."

"You know I can't be totally blamed for that," he stated, pushing me onto a couch on his bus. "If you weren't so God damn hot we wouldn't be having this problem." He reached down and rubbed my crotch. I moaned as a I began to strained against my jeans.

"You know what?" I panted out. "Hayley was right about you being a distraction."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wrote this for Here's Johnny's A Whale Of a Slash Contest.

^-^ I'm so happy I got to write another Sonny Moore/Jade Puget! I know it sounds so random to pair them together, but why not? I love writing this pairing!

Comment, please.