Status: Completed.

Banana Play

Serious?

Björn sighed exaggerated, his head falling down over his crossed arms on the table, shaking his head sadly as his two friends was shaking with laughters.

"Can you please try to be serious?" He asked, as lifting his head slightly, the sight making him raise his eyebrows as smirking.

Eric's tongue moved pass his lips and licked over the tip of the banan, his face red by held back laughter, and the second after his tongue touched the yellow fruit, the blond haired girl next to him bursted out laughing, both of them dropping their bananas as leaning against each other, tears falling down their cheeks.

The question was ridicolous, Björn knew that, still he had felt needed to ask it. With a new sigh Björn stood up, leaving his own banana on the table as getting some water, being unable to keep back a smile by his friends' amusement over a pair of bananas.

"Your turn." Eric grinned as picking up one of the bananas again, holding it up in front of Sophie's face.

She wrinkled her forehead, slowly glancing down on the table. "Is that the one you have had in your mouth?" Sophie asked, clearly suspicious as narrowing her eyes.

"Erh..." Eric looked down on the banana in his hand, his eyes moving to the one on the table before he looked up on his younger friend, grinning sheepishly. "No?" He tried, his eyes round as that would make her believe him.

"Ew! I don't want to put something in my mouth that you've had in your mouth!" Sophie objected, grimacing disgusted as pushing away the banana.

"I have a very clean mouth, thank you very much!" Eric deffended, obviously being offended by his friend's comment. "And you've kissed me before!"

"But I haven't sucked on a banana covered in your salivia before." Sophie muttered, making Björn cough on his water, having managed to stayed away from taking too much notice of them so far. Doing her best not to reached out for the other fruit, then she hesitated. "Did you take up my banana or yours?"

Eric wrinkled his forehead as looking down on the two bananas, really thinking through what to answer. The truth was, he had no idea which of the bananas he had taken, and for him it didn't matter that much either; some salivia wasn't such a big deal. But a gut feeling told him it wasn't an answer his friend would find acceptable.

Carefully he glanced up, averting his gaze towards Björn as his older friend came back and sat down by the table, his eyes round and hopeful. That was typical Eric, always searching for the easy way out when Björn was around, fully believing in that his one year older friend would answer everything for him, always helping out. Sophie stated that he was a big giant wuss, and that she loved him for it. Björn didn't said much about it, but he never really did say much, it was his two younger friends that always was talking with no stop, continually interrupt each other, and end up in loud argues until Björn's mother came and asked them to be quiet; then they would still down for a while.

"We're out on bananas, so either we forget about this or you just use the one of the two and hope for the best?" Björn suggested with a shrug, a small smirk playing his lips; both of the other two knew full well that he didn't wanted to continue doing this.

Eric glanced on Sophie, his one year younger fried shrugging as she nodded, agreeing to what he was thinking.

"You don't have to learn us blow job." Eric said, sounding way too serious as he put down his banana, looking as if he had done his best friend a huge favor.

"Not for now, at least." Sophie stated with a devilish smile. "But I so want to learn it."

"I don't understand why I have to learn you how to give blow job," Björn sighed, sounding tired as he always did when having been with his two friends for more than two days. "I'm the only one that never will suck cock."

"But you're the only one having got you cock sucked." Sophie replied, looking like a sugar sweet marshmellow as Björn looked at her, eyebrows raised and with amusement glittering in his eyes.

"If you had got your cock sucked, I would be scared." Eric said, his eyes wide in fake terror as Björn let out a giggle, hiding his face in his arms.

He knew it had been a bad idea learning his friends about blow job with help of bananas.