Magic Cove

Chapter 2

“Well?” Rachel said when I met them all back at Magic Cove.

“Well what?” I said half listening to her.

“You mean you got clothes, make-up, jewelry, a car, a wand, magic stuff, more clothes, and money?” Jake said unbelievably.

“Yeah?” I said annoyed. I should have never told them what I got.

“I think that’s cool.” Jillian said.

“Yeah, me too. I am really happy for you. But I still can’t believe your dad told you that you need to be careful in Europe because of Argus Cade. He is a good guy, isn’t he?” Carrie said.

“If he’s not, we can take him on. Can’t we guys?” Nick said defensively.

“Nick, its okay hun, we have 8 wizards and witches. Besides Hannah is like the all time witch of the all timers. And even if you get voted out, then we’ll still be okay.” Jillian said teasing with him.

“WHAT!?!? I’m not getting voted out! Are you kidding me? I am the only one with mind, muscles, and magic skills. Now I’m gonna eat some French fries.” Nick said in return to Jillian’s rude comments.

“ You are so random Nick. Anyway I really don’t want any of us to get voted out. We all make such a good team.” Hannah said sadly, “We don’t usually hang out and this is a chance to hang out in a different country.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is only the first part of Chapter 2- its still being written...