Curiousity Killed the Cat

Lots of Hell Today

Some cats might enjoy water, despite the myth that they should hate it.

Me as a cat hates water.

So why was I woken up this morning to a bucket of ice cold water being thrown on me?

“What the hell!?” I said, after I transformed quicker than usual, which meant that I nearly choked on a hair ball.

Hey, don’t judge me.

“Rise and shine, ladies!” Mrs. Weasley said, being the cause of the water thrown on me. I guess she really doesn’t like me, that is, until I saw the other two covered in water. “We have a wedding! Be ready in half an hour!”

“Ginny,” I said, once Mrs. Weasley left the room, turning to face her, water dripping on my face. “I hate your mother.”

“I second that,” Hermione said, her bushy hair plastered to her face.

“You’re not alone on that,” Ginny mumbled, rolling out of bed and shaking her darkened hair.

I sighed. “I am going to use magic on my hair. God help me.”

“You sure you don’t want me to do it…?” Hermione asked, raising an eyebrow.

“It’ll work out… I think,” I said, pulling out my wand and looked in the mirror. “How do I style it?”

“Loose curls,” Ginny said before Hermione had a chance to speak. “It’s easiest.”

“Thanks,” I said, sarcastically. I dried my hair, with magic of course, and took a deep breath.

The moment of truth.

Poof!

Ha, okay sorry had to do that. No, after I muttered some words and used a Curling Charm I closed my eyes, fearing for the worst. Of course, like most things in my life, I was shocked to find that it worked. My blond strands were now in loose curls and looking amazing.

“Sweet,” I said, grinning at my reflection. Hermione and Ginny sighed in relief before they went to get ready themselves. Ginny was going to be left in the hands of her mother and Fleur, seeing as she was a something or other. Hermione straightened her hair and pulled on a light gold dress with thin dress straps. Fleur had given us both dresses, for whatever reason. Mind you, Fleur was like a human Barbie doll so the dresses were bearable. Of course, Ginny’s dress was ugly but I have a feeling Fleur hated Ginny as much she hated her.

My dress was also a light gold, which looked more gold with my blond hair, that fell to my knees. I slipped it on, careful not to ruin my curls, and searched for those heels Fleur wanted me to wear.

Yes, I was forced to wear heels, meaning if I didn’t, she’d kill me.

“You look nice,” I said to Hermione, who was pulling on her heels.

“You look… gold,” she said, taking in it all.

I sighed. “Blame the hair.”

After figuring we were decent enough to go though with this hell-filled day, we left the room in search for Ginny, who was probably raising hell.

Lots of hell today.

We found her with the little Gabrielle chick, the one who was better looking than me and had a crush on Harry, in that, er, lovely dress.

Needless to say Hermione nearly had to put a Silencing Charm on me.

“Oh, you look wonderful dears!” Mrs. Weasley said, seeing Hermione and I when she hit me over the head with her purse, which was surprisingly heavy. “Would you mind finding Ron and Harry?”

“Sure,” Hermione said, pulling me away, a rather large bump on my head due to her purse.

I rubbed my head. “What the hell was in that?”

“I didn’t mean to hurt you!” she said, an apologetic look sent my way.

“I’m so glad,” I said, rolling my eyes. We walked up the stairs, me trying not to fall back down in these devil footwear, and knocked on Ron’s door, not wanting to walk in freely and be blinded.

The door opened a few seconds later, revealing a very tired looking Ron and Harry. They weren’t up yet? Dead men, dead men.

“Why are you two all fancied up?” Ron slurred, drunk from sleep.

I raised an eyebrow. “Wedding.”

I have a feeling that Ron might have consumed some sort of alcohol last night or perhaps moments ago.

Ron looked at me and then at Harry before throwing his arms clumsily around him. “Harry! You proposed?! Congrats mate!”

SMACK!

Before I could rearrange Ron’s face in an unflattering way, Hermione swung her purse around, the same one that gave me brain loss, and hit Ron in the floor, quite possibly knocking him out.

“I think you knocked him out,” Harry said, crouching down next to Ron and poking him in the cheek.

My boyfriend, the “doctor”.

“I told you I was lying when I said that thing was dangerous!” I said smugly over to Hermione, who looked like she regretted hitting Ron. “Way to start a relationship.”

“Oh, go get married!” she snapped, obviously having trouble coming up with a better come back than that.

I rolled my eyes. “We were suppose to make sure you guys are ready. So unless you want to end up like Ron…”

“I know, I know. Er, Hermione, what are you going to do about Ron?” Harry asked, trying to fight the grin that was forming on his face.

“Why do I have to do everything!?” she demanded, looking up from Ron.

“You’re the one who hit him,” I pointed out but after looking down at him I rolled my eyes. “He’s fine.”

“What?”

“He’s fine,” I said, gesturing to Ron. “See?”

I kicked him in the shin and, faster than he could have moved if he was going to an All-You-Can-Eat event, he shot up and held his shin in pain.

“Well, we must go and save Ginny,” I said, dragging the embarrassed Hermione away from the door. “See you later.”

“I can’t believe I hit him,” she groaned.

“Hey, it’s a nice icebreaker… or neck breaker.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Elyse's Outfit
I got dumped.
Which would explain why I didn't update yesterday.
Yes, my boyfriend dumped me and then I saw him an hour later with another girl.
Comments will make me less miserable!