Curiousity Killed the Cat

His Own Personal Stalker

I see a lot of things.

I only see things of the future or the past when I am near a person. Although, when I saw things that are happening right now, I don’t need to be near the person, I just have to think about them. Most of the time I was checking on the Ministry, making sure they haven’t noticed my disappearance (which they had), or on Sirius, making sure he hadn’t gotten into any trouble.

So why was I watching Harry Potter do, um, attempt to do his Potions essay?

No, not because I like him (I’ve only spoken six words to him my whole time at Hogwarts) but because Professor Dumbledore had asked me to. Which I found funny. There were so many other people to watch, perhaps Professor Moody and Professor Snape, but he wanted me to keep an eye on Harry. Oh yes, I know something is up with Professor Moody. I have seen him sneaking into the Potions room to steal ingredients. I wasn’t going to tell anyone, mostly because I’d have to explain how I know, which isn’t good. Although, I did tell Professor Dumbledore, but he was more focused on Harry.

Harry sighed and ran a hand though his already too messy hair. He was worse at Potions than I had thought. He closed his book in frustration and decided that he’d finish it later. He glanced over at Hermione and Ron, who repeatedly asked her who she was going to the Ball with.

“Would you stop it, Ron?!” Hermione snapped, closing her book in a bit of force. “Just because you don’t have a date, doesn’t mean you have to ask me about mine!”

“Oh come on, Hermione! Harry doesn’t have a date either!” Harry Potter? The ‘Boy Who Lived’ doesn’t have a date to the Ball?

“Yes but Harry isn’t interrogating me about mine!” Hermione shot back. With that, she stormed out of the Gryffindor common room, leaving Ron is quite shock. Harry let out a low chuckle, causing a slight smile to form on my face. Harry trudged upstairs and into the boys dormitory. He pulled out an old piece of parchment and tapped it with his wand. I watched, amazed as it began to show everyone in Hogwarts, where they were.

“Elyse! Elyse!” I snapped out of my daze and turned to find Cho standing next to me.

“Yes?” I said, impatiently.

“What do you think you’re doing?” she said, an innocent glare forming on her face.

“What does it look like I’m doing? They put you in Ravenclaw for a reason,” I said, a smirk forming on my face. She glared at me but turned red when she realized I had called her out. She stormed off, similar to Hermione, although Cho looked like an angry kitten.

I rolled my eyes and went back to Harry, who was now reading a letter he had just received. He was reading it by his bed, and I was lucky (or unlucky) enough to be able to get a full view of it.

Dear Harry,
Hermione is right---you should figure that egg out as soon as possible. After hearing the news about your scar hurting, I figured that I need to head up North. I’ll send you word once I get there. I’ve also learned that the Yule Ball is coming up and I’m curious. Have you asked anyone yet? You’re a champion, you do need a date. Be careful.
From, Snuffles


Snuffles? Who the hell is Snuffles?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, Comments, Comments! Any idea who Elyse should go to the ball with (THAT IS NOT HARRY!!!) ????