Curiousity Killed the Cat

Flashback: The Wedding... from a Different Perspective

Flashback: Date: Friday, October 19th. Location: Blackwell Church, London. Time: 5:02pm

Harry wonder how many grooms thought that their soon-to-be bride would leave them the day of the wedding.

Then he wonder how many grooms actually disabled their car, hid every broomstick, and had the Ministry keep a tab on their bride.

Not that he didn’t trust Elyse it was just that… well, he was half-sure she would run out on this wedding very soon. Ron told him he was being stupid. George suggested putting a charm on the Church much like the one at Hogwarts, so no one could Apparate in or out.

It’s sad to admit that they actually had to do that.

Would Harry ever tell Elyse? Not if he like being a man. She would, more or less likely, murder him if he even joked about it. To her, this is probably the hardest thing she will ever have to do in life. On top of all that, it would take at least three groomsmen to drag her down the aisle.

“How you doin’, mate?” Ron asked, trying (and failing) to tie his tie.

He sighed. “Nervous as hell.”

Ron laughed. “I’m sure it’ll all work out. Jeez, I never expected ‘The Boy Who Lived’ to be scared of a wedding!”

“Oh yeah? Have you proposed yet Ron? How long are you planning on hiding that ring in your smelliest, most vile sock?” Harry shot back.

“Shut up!” Ron hissed, his face turning noticeably red.

He grinned. “Just propose… that is, unless you’re scared.”

“Shit, mate. Look at the time! We better going,” Ron said, changing the subject before he could continue to test his braveness.

Harry took a look at himself in the mirror, winced when he saw his hair looking the way it always does, before following Ron out of the room. Doing a quick pray to whoever was listening, he and Ron walked down the hall and to what could be their doom.

Harry wondered what Elyse was doing. He was torn between freaking out and trying to escape; he hoped that it was just freaking out. Walking into the surprisingly crowded church, he hoped that Elyse wouldn’t murder him for this crowd.

“Luck mate. We’ll drag her down if we need to,” George said, giving him a pat on the back. He walked over to his seat while Ron made his way to where the rest of the wedding party was, awaiting the bride.

Harry was nervous, as much as he hated to admit it, he was so fucking nervous. He couldn’t figure out if it was because the fact that he could have a runaway bride or that he was just freaking out because of this wedding.

“God, why didn’t I listen to her? Vegas would have been so much easier,” he muttered under his breath, earning a strange look from the minister.

The music started up and never had it sounded more like a horror movie soundtrack. The first of the party went down the aisle, Ginny and her bloke of a boyfriend. Ginny nodded her head slightly, as if to assure him that the bride was there and breathing.

Hermione and Ryland came down next, followed by Ron and Luna. Was this the way weddings went? Harry had no idea.

Finally, finally, the bride was signaled to go. Expecting an empty aisle and a broken heart, Harry looked down at his feet. The sound of murmurs caused him to look up and caught his breath.

Elyse.

So many things ran though his mind, the loudest being him cursing his hair. She was beautiful, perfect, everything and anything that a woman could be and then more.

Somewhere in the very back of his mind, the moment she caught his eye, he wondered what kind of socks she was wearing under that white dress.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know a lot of you wanted to see this marvaous wedding in Harry's POV so... here it is!
Sorry for the slow updates! It's been busy in my non-exsisting soical life.
Halloween's coming up! What's everyone gonna be?
Comment!!!!
<3