Status: Complete!

Two Sides of the Same Story

Sixteen.

Zacky’s POV

We were in a forest. The place was cool as the green leaves blocked out the heat and only brought the light of the sun. I was walking, my hand intertwined with hers. I was smiling as I looked at her, her eyes bright filled with laughter as she swung our hands, and I felt happy.

Suddenly she stopped. She turned and looked at me, her eyes wide and hollow. Her face was filled with disgust and she quickly wrung her hand away and stepped back.

I tried to move but it was as if a large invisible wall was preventing me from reaching her.

Loree!

I tried to scream, to tell her to come back. I tried. Trying was not good enough.

She looked at me and said I was never good enough. Then she left me.

I was all alone, crumpled on the ground feeling as if someone has been punching me in the stomach over and over.


My eyes opened quickly. I was breathing hard. Sighing in relief, it was just a dream. I lay back down on the bed and turned to reach for Loree.

My stomach sank as I saw the empty space beside me.

I closed my eyes and swallowed. I was still alone.

It’s been days since she left and the time has been agonizing and slow. The pain of her leaving never subsided and I can’t count the amount of times I’ve called out to her, only to remember that she wasn’t there anymore.

It’s so hard.

Everyone’s been grown so accustom to having her around and everywhere I go, I’m always consumed by memories of her.

The room smelt of the cigarettes I constantly smoked and I knew my breath reeked of alcohol. These were things that she wouldn’t have stand if she was here.

Well good, I thought. Maybe it’s better that way.

Trying to convince myself that I’m better without her was useless and pathetic. I couldn’t even say her name out loud.

I felt like I was dead weight, only drinking and smoking, never saying more than one syllable. The guys tried to cheer me up by taking me out to bars and clubs but it was never good. Fans would attempt to flirt with me but they all paled in comparison to Loree. I couldn’t bring myself to sleep with any of those girls.

But why did Loree leave? It was so sudden. We were so happy. She was so happy.

Then it wasn’t as if she went to talk to me and say she was leaving, no, she had planned to run away without a word. Like a coward.

Suddenly, I came to a realization. I blinked. She was happy. Nothing could’ve made her leave unless something really bad happened. But what?

Oh my fucking God.

That night, Val was with her.

Val fucking knew.

And I was going to go through hell to find out what she knows.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story will be ending roughly around chapter 20 or so.
Thanks for the all comments. :)