Status: Complete!

Two Sides of the Same Story

Two.

It's not like I had anything against Avenged Sevenfold's music, their music is amazing. I've listened to their music and, personally, loved how they mixed different styles in their music.

It's the people I just may have a problem with.

I mean, I haven't seen my 'uncle' in years. The last time, she was 10 and he was 16; let's just say, good ol' Uncle Matt's prick-like attitude made it his downfall. Literally. I vaguely remember tripping him down the stairs because of something he said.

What can I say, I'm feisty.

I smiled in remembrance but it soon faded as I got back to reality; to where I was.

The door opened revealing a woman, to my surprise. She was beautiful, no doubt. Her straight, blonde hair was loose, falling perfectly and framing her face. Her eyes were bright and twinkling with laughter. She had on a simple black baby-t which clung to her body like second skin, and a pair of black shorts, exposing her tanned legs.

Looking at this woman, I felt extremely ugly and out of place, with my curly, brown hair that was in a messy bun and the sweats that I had on.

"You must be Loree!" she exclaimed, her smile widening as she enveloped me into a hug. I stiffened, not knowing what to do. Should i hug this random stranger? It was probably the polite thing to do, but what happened was that I squeaked loudly, my arms staying at my side.

"Yeah, I am," I said. Well obviously, unless Matt was expecting another pissed off niece. I bit back the retort though; it didn't make any sense hurting this woman's feelings when she didn't do anything to me. I sighed; I guess my time of the month's coming or something.

The woman pulled back and chuckled, "I'm so sorry, it must be so weird for you to be hugged by me. I'm Val; it's so nice to finally meet you. I, unfortunately, can't say Matt has told me anything much about you but I did Google you--"

My eyes widened, was this lady psycho? "You--you Googled me?" I asked. Val nodded enthusiastically. Dear God, she is psycho.

"Oh shit! Who told Val to answer the door?" I heard a voice nearing. Val's lips thinned, her eyes narrowing.

"Fuck off Zacky," she said. The guy, Zacky, came up to the door and holy shit; I thought I might’ve had an orgasm just by the sight of him. He was incredibly sexy; it was almost not fair to the rest of the male population. What really struck me were his eyes. They were magnificent. I mean, I've seen green eyes, but his, his were so bright and just perfect.

"Well, I saw you squeezing this poor girl here, are you going for a new way of killing people Val? Death by suffocation?" he asked with a very sexy smirk. Val pouted.

"I was not going to suffocate her," she said. I coughed, trying to cover my laugh. Val gasped, hearing my laugh-cough.

"See? Even she knew it," the guy said laughing. He extended one of his hands, "I'm Zacky," I looked at his palm and then back to his face. Smiling, I placed my hand on his warm palm, preparing to shake it. However, Zacky had another plan.

With his palm now covering mines, he pulled me into him. I was pressed against his chest when he scooped me up. Holding me he smiled at me. I, however, glared at him and turned to Val.

"Help me, even though I don't know you, I'll love you forever and ever and ever until we're all old and rotting," I said. Val raised her eyebrows in amusement. I looked over Zacky's shoulder and sighed, "Just get me on my feet please."

I felt Zacky's laughter rumble in his chest, "You know you like this, doll," One of his hands that was under my thighs slid up and cupped my ass.

I gaped at the man, even if he was the visual representation of a Greek God; he was disgusting and was looking to get injured.

"What the fuck are you doing, Vengeance?" I heard a deep voice ask. I strained to turn my head to where the voice came from.

"Matt?" I asked.

"Loree?" the same deep voice asked.

"Yeah, can you tell this brute to let me down before he gets hurt?" I asked. Sure, the word 'brute' was a bit dramatic but I would've probably said 'rapist', so which do you think is better?

"Well, doll, I feel so sad that you think of me a brute, so I don't think I will," Zacky said smugly. I looked around the room, and saw Val, Matt, three guys and three girls. My blue eyes wandered back to Zacky's green eyes. I smiled at him and rose up. Thankfully, I was physically capable of staying in that uncomfortable position. My mouth was near his ears.

"Can you please let me down?" I whispered, my breath tickling his ears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, hi! This is Ri_gLiTz here! Tell me if you like the chapter or not... =)