If Only Life Was Easier

Anastasiya is a full vampire and a full goddess. A goddess has magical abilities and are one of the most powerful beings of the universe. She needs to fufill the prohecy. The prophecy states that a child (toddler) will contain all the supernatural abilities in the universe and will have each "power" fully. She will be crowned queen but the four hybrids of each class will need to protect her and bring her to her rightful place. They will know the child by the bright aura and her angelic features.

Characters:

Anastasiya:
Age: 18 real age 390
Looks: Long staight black hair that goes up to her waist [ When she uses her goddess abilities her hair turns blonde/white and she glows a white light]. Bright purple eyes that change color depending on her mood. Inhumanly beautiful and pale.
Species: Full Vampire and Full Goddess

Aleksandr:
Age: 20 real age 420
Looks: Pale white, with bright blue eyes and dark chocolate brown hair. Inhumanly beautiful. Depending on how he feels his wings change [white, grey or black].
Species:Immortal and Angel

Sunny:
Age: 17 but has been alive since the Celtics
Looks: Blond almost whitish spikey hair with bright leaf green eyes and pointed ears. Pale pinkish skin. Has some flaws but are not that noticable. [The flaws are because of the part human].
Species:Faery and Human

Xavier:
Age: 22 real age 440
Looks: Long black hair with red streaks. Black eyes and pale skin. When he turns into a werewolf he is not furry like a dog he has no hair his body goes from pale to black. He has demon powers and is inhumanly beautiful too.
Species:Werewolf and Demon

Nicoletta:
Age: 2
Looks: shoulder legnth curly blonde white hair , with pale skin and rosy cheeks and bright pink eyes with specks of hazel. Really cute and adorable.
Species: Unknown