If Only Life Was Easier

Immortals Can Be So Violent

I was burning, there was fire everywhere. I had no room to escape. I couldn’t breathe. I fell to the floor, gasping begging for air.”HELP”, I managed to say croaking “HELP”, but no one heard me. No one was around, I was alone.

I sat up gasping for air. It was a dream, just a dream I reminded myself. For a second I forgot where I was. I looked around and found that I was in bed with Aleksandr. I was really close to him; I could hear his heart beating and smell his irresistible, intoxicating blood that was so alluring.

Aleksandr’s eyes slowly opened “Hey is something wrong?” I couldn’t respond, I couldn’t think. My lips rushed to meet his, Aleksandr immediately went along with it and soon he was asking permission to explore my mouth, but I ignored his request and kissed his cheeks, jaw line until I made it to his neck. My senses came back, and I realized what I was doing. I threw myself backwards against the wall. I couldn’t let my thirst get the best of me. Aleksandr just laid there shocked, trying to figure out what was happening. I crawled on the floor searching for my medicine, making things crash on the floor, and savaging through my drawers until I finally found the syringe full of the blue liquid. But it was too late my vision was getting fuzzy from the lack of oxygen and I was too weak to even hold the syringe.

I saw Aleksandr rush to my side and take the syringe away, placing it in his own hands. He quickly and professionally stuck the syringe in my thigh until all the blue liquid was gone. I sighed as the fuzziness left my eyes and I was able to breathe again, I still couldn’t move though, my body was too weak. Aleksandr saw this and carried me to the bed, he laid me down gently keeping an arm around my waist and I was slowly welcomed by darkness.

When I woke up for the second time, I realized that my head was lying on Aleksandr’s chest, and his arms were still around my waist.
“Good Morning sleeping beauty” Aleksandr’s beautiful voice said.
“Good morning Aleksandr” I responded as I got up from bed and looked in my closet the clothes that I ordered yesterday were neatly stuffed in here. I chose a white and black outfit

“You have some clothes in here if you want to change.” I told Aleksandr. He simply nodded. Suddenly, I heard a cry. I ran inhumanly to the next bedroom, with Aleksandr following. I saw Sunny trying to calm down Nicoletta’s cries, but it ended up being worse. Xavier surrounding them making funny faces but she still kept on crying.
“Ugh. Hand her over you guys!” I said
“Okay but we’ve tried everything and she doesn’t stop crying.” Sunny said desperately. I took Nicoletta and gently rocked her in my arms; I opened her mouth and saw to little fangs. I took her into the kitchen and looked for an empty bottle. When I found it a scavenged around my belt pockets and pulled out two syringes then I emptied the syringes in the bottle and gave it to her. She quickly took it and drank it. Xavier, Aleksandr and Sunny were all staring at me bewildered.

“We’re moving again so get dressed, get your weapons and meet me back here in 20 minutes.” I say with authority. Nicoletta finished her bottle, and handed the empty bottle to me.
“That was yummy thanks” she says sweetly and looks at me.
“You're welcome. Now let’s get you dressed and ready to go.” I say kindly.
“Where are we going?” She asks.
“Ummm….a faraway place, where I have to take you” I say not wanting to lie to her.
“Okay” she says smiling.

I pulled her into the bathroom and took out a white and black dress, with black stockings that had white polka dots and a dark magenta wool coat with comfortable black converse. I combed her soft hair and put it into pigtails. I also gave her, her little book bag.

“Okay your ready. Now let’s go meet up with the guys and we will be on our way.” I say as I carry her.
The guys were waiting in the living room, all dressed and ready. I put Nicoletta down and held her hand.
“Okay guys let’s look at the surveillance videos to make sure we won’t be attacked or surrounded.”
I led them to the weaponry room and watched the videos. Immortals were on their way to attack, not the king’s followers but the criminals.

“Aleksandr, and I will fight, in the meantime Sunny will be protecting Nicoletta with Xavier acting as a body guard. Now here is a map that leads to the next hide out, do not go to the one with the infinity symbol over it go to the one with the three stars also known as the faery symbol. Wait for me there do not go in.” I say commandingly having set the plan.

We go outside; I hand Nicoletta to Sunny and send them with Xavier on the right path. Meanwhile Aleksandr and I wait by the tree. I check my weapons making sure they have bullets and take out my sword and put it in my front pocket then I make sure I have my dagger in my boot and strap the bow and arrow on my back. I take out a syringe full of angel blood and stick it in my thighs not wanting any complications to happen. Then I wait and wait and wait until I hear footsteps, without thinking I leap high into the air and land on a branch. I position myself there waiting for the right moment to strike. Aleksandr hid in a bush instead. There were 8 immortals and a commander who looked like a medieval black knight; he was on a horse and everything.

I jumped from the tree and kicked one of the men in the face. I was surrounded butv this didn’t stop me from fighting. I kicked them in the stomach and jumped in the air getting out of the circle I pulled out my dagger and hit one right in the heart he immediately died. Three came rushing at me, one managed to hit me in the stomach causing me to lose my breath. “Didn’t your mom teach you, not to hit girls?” I question as I punch him in the jaw and kick the other two in the stomach at the same time. Then he comes gets up again and I lift him up and choke him watching him gasp for air and turn purple until his eyes roll back and he dies. Another one managed to get up and stick a dagger in my knee. I didn’t yell or cry in pain because I was use to the pain and I knew it would heal in five or ten minutes. I grinned at him and swiftly took my sword and cut his face in two, killing him. Then I took the next guy and threw him against the tree, I went back to him and threw him in the air took my bow and arrow quickly and shot him in the heart. Bull’s eye. I looked at Aleksandr he was fighting with the commander and there were still 2 other immortals left to kill. I took one down easily because he wasn’t paying attention but the other one was more difficult. Our swords clashed with each other. It was a battle to see who was the strongest and the overall power fullest. He was strong I’ll give you that but I was cunning. I thrust my sword aside and hit him in the stomach without a seconds delay I took out my favorite pistol and shot him twice in the stomach. Of course that didn’t kill him so I took the nearest thing to me which happened to be a branch and stabbed him through the heart which immediately killed the son of a gun.

Aleksandr had finished off with the commander and was full of blood which was exactly what I looked like. All of a sudden I was in pain, I touched my stomach and realized I was stabbed there, I looked at my hand and noticed a lot of blood. I kneeled on the ground and stared at my hand. Aleksandr ripped a long piece of his shirt off and wrapped it tight around the wound.
“You’re going to have drink some blood.” He said quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 9
Comment!
Rate!
Subscribe!