Status: Somewhat active, it's fieldhockey season. School started.

Because of the Times

Because Of The Times, part sixteen.

I don't remember what I rated this story, so I'm just warning it's gonna get NC-17 and I'm planning on switching it to that soon. Iiight, no booting me kay?

All I could see was darkness. Ahead of me, and behind. Flames erupted in my head, causing me to cry out, willing someone to come to me. Then, his face. That snake-like face. No, no!

"Clare, Clare, wake up!" Someone's hands shook me from my nightmare, something cold on my forehead. I gazed up with groggy eyes, my head still hurting from the dream gone wrong, straight into crystal clear blue eyes. Tears slipped down my cheeks as I curled up into his arms.

"I can't do this anymore." I sobbed, still on the couch in the Room of Requirement. It didn't help that I was being held by the one who had made the past week horrible. Draco toyed with the necklace that was draped around my neck, cold against my skin.

"Come back to me Clare. I can help you through this. I know how hard it is." He took the icepack off my head and threw it aside.

"How'd you know I needed that?" I nodded in it's direction, sitting up a bit and leaning away.

"I could feel it. Just like I could feel where you were. What happened anyways?" He pulled me in again, despite my efforts to stay sitting up.

"He saw it." I spat, burying my face in his dress robes. I then realized it wasn't morning yet, and I was still in my dress. "Ugh. Fucking itchy."

Instantly he stood up, pulling me up with him. His expression changed, his eyes meeting mine with a softer expression. The passion in his eyes was unbearable. His hand met mine at my shoulder, slowly pulling down the slim strap that just barely held my dress up.

Slowly I lowered the rest of my dress, watching as he slipped out of his robes just as agonizingly slowly. Left in our undergarments he came closer, slipping one hand under the back of my bra, the other sliding down my lacy thong. My eyes never left his as I slid his boxers off, kicking my own clothing away. Subconsciously my lips met his, sending sparks that mastered any through my whole body, heightening every place that our bodies touched. Without warning he lifted me up so I was straddling him, also allowing him to slip inside whilst still standing. Slowly he made way to the couch, laying me down to crawl on top of me.

Pleasure washed over my body as his thrusts grew faster, his member ripping into me ever so roughly. Hands were everywhere, hair, waists, chests. I dug my nails into Draco's back, more likely then not leaving scars. "Yes!" I moaned, his mouth tracing zigzags along my neck, biting and sucking every other time. Our bodies moved together, the force only adding to my pleasure only moments until we both reached our climax.

"Clare, oh God Clare." Draco raked his hands across my chest, releasing his stress finally. Both of us having met the end. Slowly he pulled out, trailing kisses down until he could slip me into his dress pants, himself only putting on his boxers.

"I love you." He whispered, kissing my eyelids.

"I, I need time." I sighed, leaning into his kisses. I have had sex before, but nothing compared to the passion I felt while with Draco. But yet, what would have happened if Fred hadn't seen the mark? Would we have made true love?

"I can wait. I know in the end you'll choose what's right." He mumbled, holding me against his chest, allowing me to slip back into an undisturbed dreamland.

**************************************************************************************

Light crept through one of the tiny windows the ROR had to offer, awakening me from my heavy sleep. Draco was still draped across my body, his lanky frame almost dwarfing mine in comparison. Quietly, I slipped back into my dress, using his robe to cover up, and hopefully to hide my walk of shame. Silently I ran back to give Draco a quick kiss then dashed out into the corridor, hoping to not run into anyone I knew.

Once I hit the dungeons I relaxed, saying a "honor" I climbed through the opening and made way to my dormitory. Both Angle and Emmah were fast asleep, comfortable in their pajamas. I stepped into the bath off our room and washed the stench of sex and sweat off of my aching body, it had been a while.

"Hey Cee, you in here?" I heard Emmah's voice call.

"Yeah, gimme ten minutes and I'll be out kay? I have so much to tell you."

"Hurry up, kay?" He voice sounded worried. I rushed through the rest of my shower and threw on some clothes, coming out after magically drying my hair.

Emmah stood facing my bed, a look of worry painted on her face. "What now?" I muttered, moving closer to my bed until I saw what she was staring at. On it was a simple piece of paper, sealed with a wax scull, a snake coming out of it's mouth. Not now, any time but now.
♠ ♠ ♠
asuibasgub
there you go. I've been working on this for a while. And now that ya'll have some romance, I'm going to get into the actual plot action shhhtufff kay?

Feedback? I haven't really asked for much. I enjoy writing a lot, but I would love some feedback.