My Life With Escape the Fate

The Pain Of Love.

"I don't know what to say Mark." I said looking at him. "What do you want me to say? I'm sorry you started drinking again? I'm sorry you got caught with weed at school? I can't say that. No matter how much either one of us want me too." Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I didn't mean for them to fall. They just kinda did. mark was doing the same.
He shook his head and said, "I don't expect you to come back to me after what I put you through....." He was still holding my hand. I couldn't take it back. I would've broken down completely if I did.
"Yaritza told me.....About what you did after I left....." I looked at my arm. Most of the scars had gone away. But a lot of them were still there. He brought his other hand up and rubbed his thumb over one of the most visible ones.
"I can't believe you did that because of me. I'm not worth hurting yourself." His whispered, more to himself than me. I stared at him, shocked that he would even say something like that.
"How can you say that Mark? You meant everything to me. You were my life. That's why I did that!"
"Can we go somewhere....more private? Like to a park or something?" I nodded my head yes and we stood up.
We walked in silence, my head practically spinning from everything that was happening right now. We got to an empty park. It was pretty worn down. Lets just say there weren't gonna be any kids coming here to play. The only thing we'd see are drug dealers.
We sat on a bench, both of us sitting sideways so we could see the other.
I hadn't realized he was still holding my hand until he started stroking my wrist with his thumb.
I looked up at him. He was still crying a little. So was I.
I lifted my hand, and wiped away his tears. He smiled a little and said, "This seems all too familiar." I laughed lightly remembering how every time we needed to talk privately we would always end up at the empty parks near our houses.
"So you said you kinda have a boyfriend? Do I know him."
I looked at him surprised he'd bring up something like this.
"Uh he's the guitarist for Escape the Fate. Bryan Money?"
"Oh yeah I've heard of him. He's pretty good I guess." He said shrugging.
I nodded and he said, "Hows the bass going?" I smiled. Bass was the one instrument I could strum loud and hard without it sounding bad or irritational. Wait, is irritational even a word?
"Bass is going good. It's actually really amazing being on tour with my idol." I said smiling.
He smiled too and said, "Where are you guys playing tonight?"
"Uhmm I honestly don't know." I laughed and he said, "It never was like you to remember important places you needed to be." I smiled. I missed these times. When we were both sober, there was no fighting or screaming. And when his douche bag friends weren't around.
"You should come to the show." I said smiling up at him.
"I would, but I don't know where it is!" He said teasing me. I lightly smacked his chest and he caught my hand pulling me closer to him. Our faces were mere inches away from each other. "Mark." I whispered before he closed the gap between us.
His lips were soft, exactly the same as they were before.
He put his hand on the side of my face, now that brought back memories. He did that every time we kissed.
I pulled away just a little. "Mark..." I whispered again.
"I love you Sarah. I love you, and I miss you, and I need you. I need you more than anything. You were the one thing that kept me from overdosing, or drinking myself to death. I need you more than air. I don't care what I have to do." I looked right into his eyes. I could tell he meant every word.
I kissed him one last time and said, "I have to go. Come to the show tonight. Please." I got up and started making my way back to the bus.
"Sarah wait!" He called out. i turned around and he said, "Do you still have the same number?"
I giggled a little and said, "Yes!" He smiled slightly and I walked back to the bus.
As I was walking, I was texting Yaritza.

You need to get your ass to Georgia!....NOW!

]Why? Why what happened?!?!

Mark happened! He's here and we kissed and I still love him and I'm so confused and you're the only one who knew EVERYTHING I went through with him, and you just need to get your ass here now!!!

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Slow your roll there woman! Mark's back?!
You kissed?! What about Bryan?!?!


That's the thing!!! I still like Bryan! but I'm falling in love with Mark again! wait scratch that, all my feelings for Mark are coming back!!!

Alright alright chill! I'm on my way! How much longer are you going to be in Georgia till?!

Uhmm till tomorrow at 2. Then we're going someplace else that I can't remember!!

Alright chica chill! I'm on my way now! It'll only take like 5 hours to get there if I take the bus. I'm on my way love!

I looked at the clock on my phone. It was about 7:30.
I can't wait 5 hours!!! I thought to myself.

Oh god, what was I going to tell Robert when I got to the bus?!
Well I guess I better figure that out now.

I got to the bus and right when I opened the door, none other than Robert was standing right there with his arms crossed over his chest.
Oh god this was going to be hard....
♠ ♠ ♠
alrighty well I decided since I made you guys wait so long for the chapter before this, I'm going to post two chapters in one day =)
Enjoy =)
And don't forget to comment!

P.S. I think the title for this is so appropriate don't you? It's one of Tokio Hotel's new songs and I was listening to this as I wrote it. Haha.