My Life With Escape the Fate

Please Take A Seat

That night when I got home I called Aimee and Vince and we all talked till about 3 AM.
I couldn't believe it. We were actually gonna get signed by non other than Epitaph Records!
Two of our biggest idols were signed to them.
Bring Me the Horizon and Escape the Fate. We looked up to those guys so much.
We knew that a lot of the tours they went on were Epitaph Tours which is when a whole bunch of bands from that Label go on tour together. We couldn't even imagine being able to go on tour with them!

"Alrighty guys well, we had a long night. I think i'ma go to bed" I told them yawning.
"Me too" They both said at the same time.
There was a chorus of 'Goodnights' and "call me tomorrows'.
That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face. Something I don't do often.

I woke up the next day at about 1:30 PM. which was pretty normal for me. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 4 missed calls, 13 text messages, and 2 voice mails.
Everything was from either Aimee, Jason, Emily, Yaritza or Vince.
Apparently the guys and I were meeting up to call John and talk about when we were gonna fly to Vegas and talk about getting signed. I started getting ready cuz Jason was coming to pick me up, apparently out little 'meeting' was in 10 minutes.(lol)I was waiting in my driveway listening to Escape the Fate when I heard a car horn. I looked up to see Jason waving for me to get in his car. I did so and we were off to Brandon's house.
Now I wouldn't say Brandon was rich, but he wasn't poor either. He did have a huge ass house though.
We just walked in the front door. We did that at all of our houses, and our parents don't really care.
We walked up to Brandon's room and I took out my cell and dialed John's number.
"Hello?" John asked sounding confused. Probably because he didn't have any of our numbers yet. Well he does now.
"Hey John, um it's Sarah. From Dead Is Your New Black. I'm here with the rest of the guys, you met us last night and told us to give you a call..."
"Ohh yeahh! Hey how are you guys?" I let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding in.
"We're good, How are you?" The guys started getting anxious.
"Pretty good. Can't wait for you guys to come to the office so we can talk about signing you" He said with a little excitement in his voice.
"That's actually why we're calling. We all talked to our parents about it, and they said that whenever was good for you is good for us."
"Well thats great! We wanna get you here as soon as possible, so we'll schedule for you all to fly here in Tuesday(btw it's Sunday) as long as that's okay"
I looked up at the guys and they were shocked."no thats great! alright see you then!" I said with a gigantic smile and we said goodbye and hung up our phones. We were all quiet for about 5 minutes straight just taking in what had just happened. I decided to break the silence. I hated not knowing what they were thinking even though half the time it's as if we can all read each others minds.
"Guys.....we're on our way....We're getting signed to Epitaph freaking Records!"
We all started screaming and jumping up and down. I texted Emily, Aimee, and Yaritza telling them everything that had just happened. They were so exited! I couldn't even believe it. It just didn't seem real......

♥~Tuesday~♥

Monday night we had all decided to sleep at Jason's house since he lived closest to the air port. John had set everything up. The flight, the hotel, he even got us a limo. I was amazed beyond belief.
When we got to the office, we walked to the receptionist desk. There was a chick sitting there talking on the phone and typing something on the computer. I was about to say something when John came from around the corner.
"Hey guys! So glad you could make it" He said walking over and shaking all of our hands.
He told us to follow him down a hallway and we did as we were told. We got to an office that was humongo.
"Holy Shit" I said more to myself.
"Please take a seat" he said gesturing to a couch and some chairs. We sat there for about 2 and a half hours talking about what we were gonna do and how getting signed by a label works.
After all that was gone and worked out, he started talking about touring and what kind of tours we would start off with.
"Now I think what we're gonna do, is put you as an opening band for one of a more well known band on the label." We all nodded our heads. We didn't expect to get a gigantic tour right away so we were okay with this.
"Do you know what band we'll be opening for yet?"Jason piped up.
"Most likely it'll be a band called Escape the Fate" John said with a smile.
Our jaws literally dropped to the floor. We just sat there staring.
"I'm guessing you've heard of them?" John said with a smirk.
"Heard of them? They're like our fricken idols dude!" Brandon said jumping up.
I was still in too much shock to speak.
John pulled out his phone"I think we're gonna give them a call and give you they're number so you all can get in contact and get to know each other a little before you go on tour so it's not all awkward" He said dialing a number and putting it on speaker.I was still at a loss for words, so Vince and Jason did most of the talking. It turned out the John had called Max and he was pretty stocked about the whole tour.
We planned on meeting a week before the tour started since it starts in Florida they're gonna come down and stay near us. We couldn't talk for long, but Max gave us his cell so we could text him and the rest of the guys and talk about where to meet and what not.

We were seriously effin scared about what they were gonna think about us. So far all the adults we've met that involved Music careers just thought of us as little kids who were under aged. Bull Shit. I hate being labeled as that. Especially since I'm a girl, everyone puts me down most. It doesn't help that I'm short as fudge either. But hey, what can I do? Nothing really. So for now I'll just wait for the week before tour and hope and pray to god that Escape the Fate aren't like all the other douche bag adults we've met......
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo sorry it took so long!
I'm writing 2 updates tonight tho :DDD why?
1) cuz I'm cool like that XD (not rly)
2)cuz i just wanna get out what I've been thinking of~!!!
and 3) because i think you deserve it after me not writing anything for like a friggin week :) lol

RATE~! COMMENT~! SUBSCRIBE~! TELL YOUR FRIENDS~! GO VEG.~! HAVE SOME PEANUT BUTTER~! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS SUCKS ASS OR NOT~! THANK YOU~! I LOVE YOU~! I REALLY REALLY DO~! :DDD
*hugs*
<3/JoJo