My Life With Escape the Fate

Covered Them With Ribbons.

I woke up to a lot of noise. Or maybe that was just the bus? I don't know.
I rolled out of my bunk and stumbled out of the bunk area.
"Morning sleepy head!" Max shouted tackling me in a hug. We fell to the ground and everyone was laughing.
"How are you people so awake already?" I asked pulling myself up off the floor and sitting in the booth.
"We're used to waking up early on the bus. I don't really know how to describe it, we've just become immune to sleeping in when we're on tour." Robert said shrugging.
"Unless we've partied hard the night before! Then we sleep till Bobby comes and wakes us up." Craig said sitting next to me.
I just nodded my head and put it down on the table.

At about noon everyone was up and getting ready for the night a head.
By 3 O' Clock we had all our stuff set up in the Venue and we were ready to go. The concert started at 8 so for now we were just walking around the venue.

"Heyyyy Sarah! Wanna come to Starbucks with me and Robert?!?!" An extremely hyper Max asked running towards me.
"Yeah like you need more caffeine and sugar!" Robert said trying to catch up with him.
I laughed and nodded my head yes and we were off on our journey to the nearest Starbucks.
"Finally!!" Max shouted as one came into view. He took off running and Robert and I just kept walking.
"So how're you and Bryan?" Robert said smiling down at me.
I blushed and said, "We're good."
He laughed a little and said, "He talked about you non-stop whenever you weren't with us. He really likes you." I blushed even more.
We walked into Starbucks and I heard Max ordering his drink.
"Yes I'd like a Mocha Frapaccino with lots of whipped cream and 3 of those cookies!"
I lightly slapped my forehead. The chick at the counter was staring at him like he was god and she punched in his order.
"That'll be $6.95 sir." She said staring.
Robert and I got the same thing, minus the cookies and we found a table in the back.
We were talking about where we were stopping on the tour when someone came up and started talking to us.
"Hey, aren't you guys from Escape the Fate?! And you're the lead singer of Dead Is Your New Black!!" She exclaimed pointing at me. All three of us nodded our heads and she squeaked.
"I'm coming to your guys' concert tonight! It's gonna be so amazing!" She dug threw her purse and pulled out two Cd's. Escape the Fate's CD called This War Is Ours and our CD, Silent Music. "Can you sign these?!" She asked handing us sharpies. We shrugged and signed the Cd's. "I'll see you guys tonight!" She said walking away.
"You better get used to that." Robert said turning to me.
"That happened all the time when we first started out. It gets kinda annoying sometimes, but you'll get used to it." Max said shrugging and eating his cookie.
"Sarah?" I heard someone ask. I looked up to see a guy who looked extremely familiar, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out where I knew him from.
"Yes?" I asked confused. Max and Robert looked confused also.
"It's me. Mark?" My mouth dropped. I hadn't seen Mark since the very beginning of 10Th grade. Damn, had it really been almost 2 years? Robert and max looked confused still.
"Oh my god. Are you serious?" I stood up and touched his hair. It was still frizzy and poofy as ever. Mark smiled and I said, "It really is you." He nodded and pulled me into a hug.
I buried my face in his chest. He smelt the same, Like Axe and booze.
In case you're a little lost, let me explain Mark.
Him and I dated in 8Th grade. He was the love of my life from 8Th to 10Th. We were perfect for each other, until he started drinking and hanging out with the wrong people.
One day he brought weed to school, and not only did he get expelled, his parents sent him to rehab. It tore me apart to not have him around and I hated it. I started cutting again, and everything turned to shit. The only thing I had were my Friends and the band.
"How are you?" He asked pulling away.
"I'm good. Shocked right now, but good. I'm actually here on tour with Escape the Fate." He smiled the smile I loved for so long. He picked me up in a hug and said, "That's awesome! So you're dreams are coming true huh?!" I nodded and he put me down. I looked at Max and Robert. They still looked confused.
I sat down in my seat and Mark sat across from me. "You're telling me about it later." Robert whispered so only I could hear. I nodded my head and he said, "Well I think we should get going. See you back at the bus." Him and Max got up leaving me and Mark alone.
"How're you?" I asked looking at him.
"Pretty good. Been focusing on my art. Staying out of trouble." He smiled and I laughed a little. Mark was an amazing artist. He would draw all the time in class no matter what. It was a wonder how he even passed.
There was an awkward yet comfortable silence between us.
"You're still wearing my ring?" It was more of a statement than a question. I could hear the happiness in his voice. I looked down to my right hand and sure enough his ring was there in my ring finger.
"I never take it off." i said remembering when he first gave it to me....

*flashback*

Mark and I were sitting around his house trying to think of something to do.
"I'm bored." I said looking up at him. We were currently cuddled up on the couch watching some show that neither one of us were paying any attention to.
He leaned down and kissed me softly. "I got you something." He got up and walked upstairs to his room, returning a few seconds later.
He sat down and looked at me. He held out a ring. It had a black back round with white hearts on it.
"It's so pretty." I said leaning my head on his shoulder and looking up at him.
"Just like you." He said looking down at me. I leaned up and kissed him lightly.
This was one of the happiest moments of my life...

*end flashback*

And that truly was one of the happiest moments of my life.
"So are you seeing anyone?" He asked randomly.
I looked up at him and said, "Sorta. It's complicated. What about you?"
He shook his head and said, "Nope. I haven't dated anyone since we broke up."
The silence came again and he said, "I miss you Sarah." His voice was just barely above a whisper, but I heard him. Clear as day.
I looked up at him. He looked like he was about to cry.
He took my hand and said, "I can understand if you would never want to see me again after what I put you through with the drinking and the drugs. But I just needed to tell you that I miss you." He looked me directly in the eyes and I knew he meant every word.
I knew I still had feelings for him. But I was also falling for Bryan.
Oh god what was I going to do now?
Yaritza was the only one who knew everything that I went through when mark left.
What was I going to do now that he was back and I had bryan?....Kinda.
Ugh she seriously needs to get her ass to Georgia........Now.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha bet no one saw that coming =) lol

so sorry it took forever and a day. school is retarded :/