Its My Turn Now!

Chapter One.

Hello! My name is Alexandra Parry, and I am related to Pogue Parry, who is my cousin. I haven’t seen him since I was very young and I had forgotten him over the years, until I saw him a week ago. I will explain my story…..

~A week before~
I was in math class waiting for the lunch bell to ring. After what felt like forever the bell rang, I went to my locker and than went to meet up with some friends. The rest of the day went by pretty slow, finally the day was done. I was in front of my house, when this police officer came up to me. He stopped me and said "Are you Alexandra Parry?" "Yes..." I said. "Am sorry to say but your parents got into a car accident and didn't make it," He said. I looked at him shocked, mad, angry. Many emotions were running through me and then I just fell to the floor crying and than I blacked out.

When I woke up I looked around and saw that I was in a white room with a woman and man looking at me with crying. I sat up and looked around the room once again and I noticed that I was at the hospital and than everything came rushing in. I remembered that the police officer told me that my parents had died. The woman started hugging me said "Shhh, its okay we're here for you." I didn't bother moving away from her arms because I just needed someone to hold me. When I was able to breathe and form words I said "Who are you people?" Than they answered "Well I am your uncle and this woman is my wife, your aunt. I am your father's older brother." Than my uncle started to tell me the story about him and my dad got into a fight and stopped talking to each other and had lost contact. My dad has told me that about my uncle and his family, as well that they stopped talking to each other when I was 5 years old and now am 17 years old, it has been a long time.

After of couple of hours of speaking with my aunt and uncle, the same police officer from before came in and said "Hello are you okay?" I shook my head no and still crying. Than he said "Well, I am here to tell you what had happened with your parents and your parents’ lawyer is here to tell you who will take care of you and what will happen with their things." Than he started telling me that he had saw everything that had happened, he had told me that my parents were just driving all of the sudden this black van came out of nowhere and hit the front of my parents' car and basically crushed my car. Than the black van had vanished after the crash had happened, than he rushed to my car to see my parents. When he got there he saw that my mom had died from the impact and that my dad was barely breathing and the officer said that my dad's last words were "I will you my power" than he died. After the officer left I was wondering who my dad had given his power to. Than I remembered that during my lunch I got this surge all over my body and it was very unbearable. I must've gotten his powers.

I was only in the hospital for a day, after leaving the hospital I went home to gather my things. My aunt and uncle were going to make the arrangements for the funeral for my parents. We decided to stay at a hotel until the day we had to leave to their home. The day of the funeral came, ever since I woke up in the hospital I had been crying, and even in my own sleep. I miss my parents a lot and I didn’t know how to continue my life without their advice or rules. After the funeral, everyone came over the house and came up to me to said how sorry they were and to call them if I ever needed anything. The day was filled with sorrow and all the people there asked about me whether if I had a guardian and if the people that I was going to live with were good to me and I answered yes. After those questions were asked to me I started to think of how my aunt and uncle were very kind and were like becoming my second set of parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please if you have any titles for the chapters please msg me! & ill put it up!
Please comment :)