Its My Turn Now!

Chapter Eleven.

He thought for a while trying to remember to the last time we spoke. "Do you mean outside of Nicky’s, about two weeks ago?" Caleb said to me. "Yes Caleb, to that night I had basically told you everything of how I felt. It’s just it hasn’t been the same since my parents’ death. I have noticed that I am not the same at all, I would never get into fights like I do now, I kept my mouth shut always never said anything to anyone expect my friends. And the worst thing of all is my parents aren’t alive to see me graduate, go to prom, go to college, get married, and have kids. I miss my real home." I looked away from Caleb and started to walk away from him.

It seemed to surprise me that I hadn’t still said anything about the woman in white I see when wake up from my nightmares. "Alexandra, wait up! Please let me talk to you. What do you mean you miss your real home? I know it must be difficult that you won’t have your parents for those things you mentioned, but still you have Pogue, your aunt and uncle, and your friends." I looked at him surprised and I guess confused. "Listen Caleb, I know I have all those people in my life but I miss my home and I have been here for about two months and it feels like am just visiting. My parents’ death is bugging me, well it should, I guess it’s because they have never found whoever crashed into my parents.-" Than suddenly I fell to the ground and blacked out.

I awoke a few minutes later in Caleb’s car and saw Caleb’s face right above mine’s. "Alexandra are you okay?" Before I could answer, the young woman in white appeared in front of the car screaming. I covered my ears, "Stop! Stop! STOP!" Than the woman disappeared from view and I looked at Caleb, I knew he saw the woman and I would have to explain, a secret I have kept for a while now. "Alexandra? (I nodded my head) What was that? Never mind that I know the answer, but my other question is since when has this started?" Damn, Caleb knew too much for his own good and was to know some more.

I looked at him and told him about my dreams and the woman in white. I really didn’t know who she was and why she was always after me, it must be because of the guy in my dreams. Caleb had told me that this woman wasn’t to go away until I found out who she is and how she died, and if she was murdered I was to find the murderer, so she can rest in peace. Caleb had driven me home, of course telling Pogue before he would freak out; it was silent the whole way. I was thinking how I was supposed to find who this girl was and maybe her murderer. I was thinking of ways to figure this out like the library.

Finally we had reached for the mansion, I got out and so did Caleb. "Thank you Caleb. For everything, so I guess I’ll see you around. Bye." I walked away from him and towards the house. I looked back and saw him looking at me, I waved bye and entered the house to get some sleep because in the morning I had volleyball practice and Jennifer and her posse was going to be there. Tomorrow was to be hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment, I need to know how people feel about this story.