Its My Turn Now!

Chapter Twelve

Its been a month since the party and fight. The weekend after, Jennifer and her posse did not show up for volleyball and a whole week of school. Rumours had been flying that Jennifer’s nose was broken and needed reconstruction and that Laura was so embarrassed about the fight and that she was beaten that she moved schools. After a while Jennifer and her posse did start showing up at school, but now they were at the bottom of the chain. Everyone didn’t give Jennifer and her posse the attention they wanted and no one cared what they did anymore. Caleb and I did become closer after that night and I had told Pogue and the rest covenant about the young woman and my nightmare. The covenant and I have researched about this woman but nothing had never came up.

I was in my room doing my homework on Friday night, out of nowhere an idea had popped into my head and ran out of my room to find for Pogue or the covenant. "Pogue? Pogue! Where are you? Caleb? Tyler? Reid? Where the hell is everyone? Sure, when something finally happens everyone is gone. POGUE! AHH!" "Alex?! Where are you? You hurt? Alex?!" Pogue yelled out somewhere in the house. "Pogue, am in the living room!" I yelled back.

"Alex, are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened, what’s wrong?" Pogue said, while checking for any injuries. "Am fine, just I figured something out." "Wait, what? You yelled like mad woman to tell me you figured something out. What the hell is wrong with you?" "Well sorry, anyways what I wanted to tell you is, hey is the rest of the covenant here? (Pogue shook his head no) Okay, than we’ll tell them later. Okay I know who the girl is. I couldn’t remember before until I was doing my journal for English about when I was 16. Anyways, the woman was my best friend’s sister, she was murdered and no one found the killer. She did come in my dreams after she was killed for about a year and it was like she was giving me a message, but I could never get it until now. It was to warn me about my parents. Oh my gosh!" I fell to the ground stunned.

"Alex. What’s wrong? Alex?" I couldn’t believe that I didn’t figure it out before. If I had than my parents would be alive and I wouldn’t be here and would still be living my old life. "-me. Alex did you hear me? Guys, Alex’s not answering she said something about the woman and a message about her parents and she fell to the ground." Pogue explained to the rest of the covenant. After a few more minutes of the guys calling my name, I got up and ran to my room.

Once I was in my room I did research on Jenna’s death. For two hours I did this, while researching the guys would knock on my door and try to get into my room. But I wouldn’t let them because I needed to this alone now, to help Jenna and my parents. Over the weekend I must’ve slept only five hours and only ate two meals. All of my time was researching on Jenna and my parents and did my homework and show up at volleyball. Everyone would try to talk to me in anyway possible but I would ignore them completely.

Finally after two weeks of being this way, I knew I was obsessed and there was no way to stop until I found the killer. I became distanced with everyone, the only time people would see me is during school and sometimes at volleyball practice when I would remember. I know your thinking why is she still doing homework and showing up at volleyball practice its just it was something very important in my life and I wasn’t to let go that easily. And once I do, than I would be completely obsessed and there would be no way back to being myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment :)
I would like to know what people think of this story.