Its My Turn Now!

Chapter Thirteen

It has been three weeks since I figured out about Jenna and all I have done was research on her death and my parents. I've tried to connect these killings anyway possible, but nothing had matched at all, expect I knew them and of course they lived in the same city. Every waking moment I was researching or trying to find a connection. Over the three weeks I had not done my homework as much, I would usually do 2 of the 4 classes I had or most of the time I did only one class. With volleyball practice I had never missed one, but would show up only there with only 20 minutes of practice left. I had also kept distance from my family and friends and barely ate at all. At least three times a day I was asked by everyone if I was okay and what not, but I would just ignore them and continued researching.

It had been the Friday after the three weeks (around Dec.21) and I had woke up to get ready for the last day of school before holidays, which I only had 5 minutes to get ready and leave for school with Pogue. "Alex are you ready? Am leaving without you if you're not ready in 2 minutes." Pogue yelled up the stairs. After two weeks Pogue had stopped asking me if I was okay and stuff. It was the only time Pogue spoke to me, in the morning to get in the car for school. I ran down the stairs with my backpack and laptop in hand. I jumped into the backseat of the car and continued researching without paying attention at all, like always.

School was like any day, just go to class, not pay attention, write down the homework and back to researching. Robert had picked me up after school because of some reason Pogue gave that he couldn't do it, I didn't pay attention. I got home and continued researching; at some point my bedroom door had landed on the floor, with a THUD! I turned around in my chair and saw at the doorway was the covenant. I have never seen such an angry face on each of them. I knew at that point I was in deep trouble and I knew for what. I got up from my chair and turned my power on and moved the door towards the wall to get fixed later. "Alex sit down, and don't make us do it for you!" Pogue said dangerously. I sat down, I had never been that afraid of someone as much as that moment of Pogue.

"Alexandra, what is wrong with you? Every time any of us see you, you are always on the computer researching," said Caleb. "You're not the same you were about four weeks ago Alex. We want and need the old Alex back. I need my best friend," Tyler whispered. "Yeah, we really do," responded Reid.

It had suddenly hit me that I had become obsessed and created my own little world based on this obsession. I had to stop or just lessen on the researching. I looked back at the guys and stood up. "Sorry."

I ran out of my room and the house, just going where my legs could take me. While I ran I heard my name being yelled out from everyone. I ran and ran; I had turned on my power and pushed out whatever was in my way. After a while I couldn't handle it anymore, I just stopped and cried.

Than I heard a crack from a twig and all my senses heighten and I looked around and saw nothing. I continued looking around until I saw a figure in the shadows, "Who are you?!" They did not answer me, but took a couple of steps towards me. "Please, just leave me alone or even better if you are after me, kill me now!" I sobbed while falling to the ground. I couldn't stand anymore being in this situation, I just wanted everything to finish one way or another, and for me to die looked the best possibility and I was willing too. Than arms wrapped around me, I was too tired to fight off whomever and maybe, just maybe everything could end tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! I need help with making chapter titles, so if you have any suggestions for any of the chapters than just send me a msg! Thanks a lot :D

please comment, I would like to know what people think of this story I need to knwo if it sucks or its okay.