Its My Turn Now!

Chapter Fifteen.

Than Caleb stood up and came towards me, I kind of knew he did forgive me, well cause did he come after me in the forest. Than right after Reid and stood up and hugged me. There was only one left, and his was the most important than anyone else’s. We look at each other, I was afraid he wasn’t going to come to me, I really thought that I screwed up this time and there was no way of Pogue and me going back to what we were.

He got up from the couch. We continued to look at each, and he came forward towards me. He enveloped me into a hug. "Alex, don’t EVER do that to me again, understand?" He whispered in my ear and then let go of me. He looked at me and I nodded to him, answering his question. Again, I looked at the faces of the most important people in my life, at that moment. Each face had its own way of telling you what kind of personality the boys had, with Pogue it was carefree, but yet determined. Tyler’s was shy, but cared so much for his friends and family. Reid’s always had a smirk on it, but it showed that you mess with someone who is close to him, you messed with the wrong person; and finally, Caleb’s. It showed of leadership, but there was something, but I could not make out what it was, it was like it was like something was missing or maybe someone was missing.

They talked among themselves, whispering, so I could not hear of what they were talking about. "-tell her of what we found out. Look at her, she lost all hope of not finding nothing," Tyler told the guys. All of them turned to look at me, and it kind of scared me. Like come on, four faces looking at you for a specific reason.

"Alex, sit down we need to tell you some stuff." Pogue told me. I did what I was told, I was afraid of what they were going to tell me, the worst came to my head. "Alex, we did some research too while you went through your little obsession. We found out a bit more than what you told us. But we did not found out who did, or the exact reason why they did, but we do have some theories." Pogue continued to tell me. I nodded my head through the whole thing. At least they found out something, I thought nothing was ever going to come up to find out what had happened to my parents and Jenna.

"Okay, well we did a different way of researching than you did. And-" I cut Pogue off, "What way of researching did you guys do? Hm? Please don’t tell you used magic, please." I looked up to Pogue. "No, of course not! We are warlocks, not wizards! Alex, lay off the Harry Potter books." Reid said to me with such emotion. I looked at him and giggled. "No, I mean your powers. So sorry Reid did I hurt your feelings, saying that you guys were wizards?" Reid nodded, I got up and gave him a kiss on the check as apology for what I said, Reid MUST really hate Harry Potter.

"Yes, we did our powers to find out about this information we have." Caleb told me. I looked at all of them, "Did anyone get hurt? And how did you find out about this info? I want the whole truth. Tell me the whole story." I said, looking at each of them. They looked between each other, and Pogue started the story.

"Well, after a week of you just researching, we knew that you were not going to come out of your room. So we decide, to do our own little research. We tried the internet, like you did, but nothing came up as well. We discussed of other ways to get our information, but nothing came to mind. Until..."

Caleb interrupted Pogue taking the rest of the story. "Until, I remember when we were trying to look for information on someone, we had broken into the school, to find more info and it worked. So we all went back to your hometown and broken into the police station. It took us an hour to find where they kept all the files. We got in and found the file. We read over the file, giving us the same information you gave us from before. Expect there was something else that they didn’t tell you. It was that there was a witness who saw the whole thing, and caught part of the licence plate and saw the driver, but not well enough, just saw his eyes. From there we tried,.."

Than Reid overtook Caleb continuing the story. "We tried to find this licence plate, but we came across at least 200 cars with that licence plate. And we couldn’t do much with the eyes, cause well let’s just say that there are many people in America with those eye colour. All we know is that or a theory we came up with is that the person who killed your parents, knew who they were and it was planned. We think that they are trying to get to you, Alex."

I looked at them, trying to process all the information they had given me. I couldn’t believe it. So the person in my dreams was the son-of-a-bitch who killed my parents. If I ever find him, I swear I will kill him with my bare hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will be the last chapter I will post until I have people read up to this chapters than I will post more. Please comment :)