Its My Turn Now!

Chapter Three.

Than I heard my name being yelled out in such fury. I still was in my power mode and if Pogue was going to use his power against me, he didn’t know what trouble he would get himself into. So I let go of my power and Pogue was standing on the wall just trying to hold himself up, than I start to look around to see three other guys in the room aside from Pogue and myself. I stare at them until Pogue spoke, “Sammie, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! What would’ve had happened if these guys didn’t have the power like us huh?! Than how would you explain this to them?! AND HOW THE HELL DID YOUR POWER GET STRONG?! As well I like to introduce you to the guys, this is Caleb Danvers, Tyler Simms, and Reid Garwin and they are part of the covenant.” I just stared at them again and they looked at me and I heard timidly ‘Hello’ from each of them, I just turn on my heel and left the room in rage.

I didn’t know why I was angry, well I have some sort of an idea, because of Pogue yelling at me but I would never become like this. Again I heard my name being called, I just continued going up the stairs to my room. Once I got into my bedroom, I blasted the music to the highest volume than there was a knock on my door, “Leave me alone!” I had yelled at the door. Than again a knock, I just ignored it, but it continued I was getting angry so I got up to yell at the person’s face. Once I opened the door it wasn’t someone I expected, it was Pogue’s friend Reid.

“Why isn’t Pogue here instead of you, and please don’t mind my rudeness its just I am not in a very good mood,” I said in a semi- harsh and calm voice. He looked at me and said, “Well he didn’t come up cause we thought it would be better if you didn’t hurt him again, as well Pogue is still a bit mad at you, so I came in his place instead, and no I don’t mind your rudeness because I would be 10x worse than you are if I were angry.” “So why are you here exactly outside of my room?” I asked sighing. He stepped into my room and looked around making 360 turn. “Nice room.....” “Thanks, my own personal touch, of course.” “Well I came to see how you are, well cause Pogue is kinda worried and I wanted to know how the hell your power became like that? As well to see how you would feel going on a date with me, you know enough girls come after me...” “I bet.” I said while rolling my eyes, I checked him out, he wasn’t bad looking, but he ego really turned me off.

“Well if you want to know am kind of still shocked myself cause my power was never like this...heck I never even used my power once until today!” “But, it looked like you’ve practised for years.” This got me to think how did my power become so powerful, okay I know I got my dad’s power and he was powerful but not this strong like I am, but also he didn’t have his power and someone else’s power, so I guess it explains everything. “Well.......the offer is still up if you want to you know hang or anything I am always free for pretty little things like yourself.” “Ummm...yeah I’ll keep that in mind, well, bye!” I said while pushing him out of my room and sighed once he left. This day can’t get any worse than IT IS!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
please leave some comments.....=)