Its My Turn Now!

Chapter Five.

It had been a week since I had met Kate and Tyler. We’ve become really great friends. I had made more friends since the days passed on, but with Pogue and I it hadn’t changed. We can’t stand being in the same room as each other, and when we see each other in the halls at home or at school we always give each other glances, but when I look at Pogue I saw sadness, but yet stubbornness in his eyes. My uncle had changed as well during this ‘fight’ with Pogue and I. When it came to dinner and other ‘family times,’ he would put himself into his study and not leave there until late in the night.

I was getting frustrated and my aunt was getting upset and really sad. The family wasn’t what it used to be and I missed talking to Pogue, he is like my older brother, and the worse thing of all is that I have been living for a month and I am already getting into fights with family members. I would try to talk to him, but I would remember that I did once and he didn’t answer to me, so why should I try again? I’ll wait until he talks to me first. I guess stubbornness runs in the family.

It was Friday night and there was nothing really going on that I knew of, Kate and Tyler had invited me to go to Nicky’s, but I am not really a bar person. So I stayed home to homework and ended falling asleep. “Samantha, I did it, I am the reason your parents are dead and its all because of you that their dead!” I woke up in a sweat and I saw a woman in her late 20's in a white nightgown, screaming her head off and it was a high pitch sound, I had to cover my ears the sound was unbearable. I yelled out “STOP! STOP! STOP!” I looked up and she was gone once again.

This dream and the woman in front of me screaming had been happening since the day of my parents’ death. For about a month I didn’t know how to get the woman to stop yelling and I would have to listen to her about 20 minutes than she was gone, until I figured out to yell out stop three times. I got up from my bed to look in the mirror, I have been looking tired I couldn’t a decent good night sleep or a nap. There was a knock on my door, I thought someone must’ve heard me. The knock continued and it was getting a bit annoying. I thought no one was home, my aunt and uncle went out and Pogue well he’s never home.

The knocking persisted for about 10 minutes and as each minute passed the knocking became harder and my door looked like it would come off the hinges at any minute. I couldn’t bloody handle the knocking anymore, I went to the door to yell at whoever was annoying me. I opened the door and said, “WILL YOU STOP?!”

I looked to the person and saw it was Caleb. I have never talked to Caleb expect when we said hi to each other when we first met. “Umm, can I help you, ummm Caleb?” “Well I heard some yelling, so I thought to check to see if your okay? And why were you yelling stop for?” Oh great, someone heard, I always get away with the yelling expect this time. What was I going to tell him? I had a feeling that if I told him a lie that he could tell it was a lie and than no matter what I would have to tell the truth. “Why should I tell you?” “Pogue was right, you DO have an attitude. Sorry for caring, you know I was taught when someone needed help to help them even if they don’t ask and I thought you hurt yourself or something.” Okay, so Pogue talks about me and not in a good way. You know what I am not going to tell Caleb of why I was screaming, I don’t know him and my parents taught me never to talk to strangers. “Sorry Caleb, I am not going to tell you, because quite frankly I don’t know you and well I only tell things to people I know and trust. So it was nice for you to pass by and thanks for the visit. BYE!” I slammed the door behind him. I have lived this secret of the woman in white for about one month and I am going to keep it a little more longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment :)