Its My Turn Now!

Chapter Seven.

"Alexandra, don’t ever say that about Pogue because he does care about you. He thinks of you as his little sister. He lov-" "Caleb don’t try to protect Pogue. He is my cousin and the only bloody family I got left aside from my aunt and uncle. After what I have been through I didn’t need to get into a fight with Pogue and end up in the way we did ended up. Caleb its been two weeks since I have spoken to my cousin, not a friend or someone I just know but MY COUSIN! I miss him, do you know how hard it is not to talk to someone you love who lives with you and you see every-freaking-day." Caleb just stood there taking everything in that I told him. I couldn’t believe I was telling him all of this. But, I really do miss Pogue, he is like my older brother. After about minute, I knew that Caleb wasn’t going to talk, I just walked away.

The walk home from Nicky’s is about half an hour and I know its bad for me to walk home alone at 10 at night and I know my uncle is going to be mad at me for doing this. After 10 minutes of walking I saw car lights behind me and it was driving at a slow pace, the same pace that I was walking. I looked at the car and I knew who’s car was that and I haven’t been in that car for about two weeks. The car window rolled down and Pogue‘s face came out through the window. I looked at him and just continued to walk home. I did not want to talk to him, okay maybe I did but still after the last two weeks I was not going to pretend that this never happen and talk the way we used to. I knew I had my I-pod in my bag so I took it out and started listening to it. Pogue’s car had stopped and was not following me, but I felt someone turn me around and face them.

It was Pogue, I just looked at him and I didn’t bother to take out my ear phones. "Alex, can you please talk to me?" I continued to look at him, I didn’t want to answer him, and I forgot to mention I am very very stubborn if you haven’t noticed by now. "Alex talk to me. I can’t handle the silence between us." I looked at him, and still I was not going to talk to him after what I had told Caleb and I knew that Caleb told and that is why he is here trying to talk to him. That shows me to never to tell Caleb anything. "Okay, what Pogue? What the hell do you want from me? Huh? Why all of the sudden do you want to talk to me? Oh wait, is it because of what Caleb told you. You know what Pogue, I really don’t need this right now. Go back to your friends and your life and just leave mine’s the hell alone." "Alex for the last couple of days I’ve been trying to talk to you, but I could never do it something was always holding me back. That is until Caleb just told me of what you said."

I looked at Pogue and I couldn’t say anything. I didn’t know that he was trying to talk to me, I knew that he was hurt and sad but I didn’t think that he actually give a care to try to talk to me. I didn’t know what to say to him, I was angry, sad, and overall confused. I couldn’t look at him anymore and just fell to the ground crying. After what has been happening in the last month and a half everything was building up in me and finally was coming out. I couldn’t handle anything anymore. Pogue came to the ground next to me and just hugged me. "Alex I know, don’t worry. Am here and I am sorry for what I did. I know everything that you went through and you didn’t need me to act the way I did. I am truly sorry Alex. It must be the hardest time for you right now."

We sat there for another ten minutes Pogue was just there holding me knowing that I just needed someone there. After that we got up and went into his car and drove home. We sat there in silence, at this moment I didn’t really want to talk, but I thought though that I needed to talk to Caleb and say I was sorry for yelling at him and that I should thank him for caring. I do not only need to talk to Caleb but to Kate and Tyler as well, they are my friends and I treated them in a way I should’ve not done. Once we got home my aunt met us at the door. "Alex are you okay? Oh my gosh were you crying? Oh sweetheart come here, its okay you go onto bed and I’ll bring u a cup of tea okay?" I just nodded and went upstairs to my bedroom. After my aunt had left my room, I was drinking the tea and Pogue came into my room. "Alex, can we talk? Please?"
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment :)