Its My Turn Now!

Chapter Eight.

After the talk we had, between Pogue and I, everyone and us in the household acted as if nothing had ever happened. The Monday morning after the reunion between Pogue and I came bright and early. I got up and did whatever I had to do before heading down for breakfast. I walked through the kitchen door and saw my family, Robert and Maria. "Good morning, everyone!" I gave a kiss to my uncle and aunt and a hug to Pogue. I took any chance to hug and talk to Pogue when I could get. The talk between us took hours and a lot came out of it, like how we missed each a lot and how a lot of people got affected by it and yeah a lot of ‘I-am-sorry’ came too.

Pogue drove me to school and once we got to the school parking lot we saw the rest of the covenant and Kate. Pogue got out of the car first, I was kind of afraid to come out for some reason, but I wasn’t sure. Than I saw Nadia coming out of her car and I jetted out of Pogue’s car to her. I came behind her and scared the living daylights out of her. "Alex! What the hell?! Are u trying to kill me? Huh?!" I just laughed at her. "Wait, how did you come to school? You would usually come like 10 minutes before class starts and there is like half an hour until class. And Robert drops in front of the school, not the parking lot. As well where were you this weekend? I did not get any phone call and how did you get home on Friday and yeah what happened with Caleb and Pogue? Caleb looked upset when he came back and Pogue didn’t even bother saying bye to anyone, even his girlfriend!" "Nadia, breathe! Maybe I can answer some of those questions for you, if YOU STOP SHAKING ME!" She let me go and nodded.

"Okay, Pogue and I are in good terms now. As for Friday Pogue took me home. Coming to school Pogue drove me this morning. Caleb and I kind of got into a fight on Friday and I guess that was why he was upset when he went back in. Was there anything else you needed to ask?" "Nope, I think am good. Its great that everything is back to the way it was." "Yeah, it is and it doesn’t mean that you and me are going to drift at all. I’ll make sure of it and you know I will." Nadia and I walked up to the covenant and Kate. A kind of weird feeling came to me when I was walking towards the covenant and Kate, I guess it wasn’t the covenant or Kate I guess it was the look that Caleb gave me when Nadia and I was came over. All of the sudden I see Kate running towards me and giving me a hug, which resulted us falling on the floor and laughing. "Hey Katie, I’ve missed you too, but next time a warning would be kind of nice." "Well, sorry its just kind of hard to resist from hugging you, your just so adorable." We both got up laughing and shaking our heads.

"Hey Tyler, hey Reid, Caleb," I said whispering the last part. I got ’hi’ back and my name from Caleb. We stood there talking until the bell rang for class. Over the next week and a half everything was normal as possible, well for the covenant and myself. Sports had started up and I had joined and made the volleyball team, as team captain which kind of surprise everyone and myself as well. Well you see when trying out for the team I was told about this one girl who has been the volleyball goddess and was made captain every since she came to this school and that no one can beat her. She’s a senior as well and try outs were great and when coach called my name for captain it was a shocker and she kind of has something against me now and also she likes one of the covenant guys, but not sure who. Her name is Jennifer Cruz. Everyone knows Jennifer and her talent but when everyone found out about me making captain I was told to watch my back and I wasn’t sure why but whatever. Also now she tries to hit or push me at any chance she gets especially at volleyball practice, everyone tells me that she hates me for being volleyball captain, but that’s just one of the reasons.

While I was volleyball practice, the guys were at swim practice and Kate would wait for them. As for Nadia she would go home after class. Today was the day before the big Halloween party, everyone was talking about it. All of us were on our lunch break, well who had the first lunch period which consisted of Kate, Nadia and myself; the guys had the second lunch period. Because all of us girls had lunch together we became really close with each other, we basically became inseparable. "So Nadia and Alex, are you guys going to the big Halloween jam? If you are what are your costumes?" "Katie to answer your question, I am going as a Hogwarts student just to piss off Reid & Nadia here was going be a Hogwarts student too, but she changed her mind & decided to be a nurse." I stuck my tongue at her and all of us laughed. "So Katie since you asked and Alex answered, I’ll ask you, what‘s your Halloween costume?" Nadia said. "Well, I am going as police officer & hey want to go together, but we have to go like at eight to make an entrance." Nadia & I nodded our heads. We continued to talk about other random things until the bell rang for class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. :)