MCR-Episodes

Episode Two: The Girl Being Held Hostage.

*Erin’s P.O.V*

2 hours had passed since I had been kidnapped by the mystery person. My Chemical Romance’s special TV performance had finished an hour ago and Gerard had no idea where I was. He just thought that I’d run home, or something. I wish I had some way of contacting him. A phone number, anything. I didn’t know where I was. All I could tell was that I was in the back of a car, with my hands tied behind my back while a person wearing a black hoodie over his head drove on into the night. I tried to scream, but I couldn’t as I also had a tape over my mouth to stop me talking. Suddenly the person talked to me. It then hit me that this person was a man, and not just any man. It was Bert, and he’s obviously come to get me for what happened at the concert a couple of weeks ago. I don’t know where he’s taking me, but I start to cry because there’s nothing I can do. Bert stops the car and opens the back door. I get up and stumble out of the car. I can’t do anything except walk and just hope Gerard knows something is wrong. Bert takes me by the arm and leads me up to a run-down house. I would struggle and try to get away, but I decide it’s best if I behave myself and just hope that everything goes okay…

*Gerard’s P.O.V*

I’m sitting on a couch inside our hotel room, worried sick. Erin’s reaction sure blew me away. I didn’t think I was over-reacting. If she was that passionate about my band, she’d appreciate the fact that we can’t thank her enough for saving our LIVES! I mean, if she hadn’t, then My Chemical Romance wouldn’t exist anymore! God, that’s a horrible thought! I wonder if I should go and find her. I mean, once she left the stage, I didn’t see her again. I was positive that she was gonna stay, but she didn’t. Frank, Ray and Bob were peacefully sleeping next door after a hard night of rocking out, but Mikey was kept awake by me. I loved my little brother so much. He was there through the good times and the bad times… like now. He was trying to think of a way to help me, but I knew he couldn’t. I felt like crying, but I had to stay strong and be logical. I looked up at Mikey and asked him a question. “Hey, Mikey.” I said. “Do ya think I’ll see Erin again?” “Um… I dunno. She could be anywhere, man. You have to find out where she lives, or something.” Mikey’s golden words of advice lightened up the mood. For a second. “I just have to find her! I have a feeling in my gut that she’s in danger.” I gulped. Mikey had a strange look on his face, like I’d gone crazy and slunk away to the bed. I scratched my head, got up and took my jacket from the hook on the wall. Mikey looked at me, bewildered. “What the hell are you doing?” He yelled. “Out. To look for Erin. You coming?” I asked, hand on the doorknob. “Um… I guess. Let’s go ask the others.” Mikey suggested as he too grabbed his jacket from hooks. I hoped I’d be able to find Erin. I couldn’t help but feel she was in trouble, and she needed me to help…

*Erin’s P.O.V*

I was sitting on a chair inside this old and dingy house, refusing force-feed from Bert. He was trying to feed me mushed up peas and carrots, and I had a feeling that they were poisoned. I knew Bert was plotting something. He wanted the ultimate revenge, so he was holding me hostage and I wouldn’t be surprised if he held me for ransom. Once he crammed some peas in my mouth, I spat it out straight in his face. “What do you think you’re gonna gain from this?!” I yelled. Bert cracked an evil smile and I wanted to punch him so badly, but I was tied to the chair with rope. “You know that Gerard’s gonna come looking for me and when he does…” “SHUT UP!” Bert screamed. “He will never find you! I’m going to put you up for ransom and hopefully he’ll realise what a mistake he’s made.” “Well, when he comes for the ransom, he’ll kick your ass and make you a sorry man!” I replied. “So, what’s the ransom then?” I asked. “I’m gonna ask him to bring Frank with him…” “And where exactly does Gerard bring Frank?” I was really annoying Bert. It was my payback. “I’ll ask him to meet me at Darkedge Cliff, at midnight.” Bert clearly had this all planned out. I just knew he was going to do something terrible to Gerard and Frank when they met Bert and me at Darkedge Point. He was going to try and murder them again, and he’d probably have me tied up somewhere, so I couldn’t try and stop him. “You know what, missy?” Bert said, shooting me an evil glare. “I’m going to ring him and tell him to meet up now.” I gave him a ‘you’re crazy’ look and sat their quietly while he rang Gerard’s hotel…

*Gerard’s P.O.V*

Ray, Bob, Mikey, Frank and I were all talking at once when the phone in the room rang. Bob picked it up. He listened intently and dictated to us. “It’s the lady from the main desk. She says a man has rung up and asked for Gerard.” ‘Uh, oh.’ I thought. ‘It’s probably the band manger ringing to tell me off, again.’ I put the phone to my ear and expected a blowing. “Hello, Gerard.” The man said. That man wasn’t my band manager at all! It sounded like bloody Bert. “It’s Bert and I am holding your little friend hostage. If you want her back, you have to come up to Darkedge Point at midnight tonight. And bring Frank with you. He’s the ransom.” Then he hang up… dial tone. I dropped the receiver on the floor and my eyes started watering. “Who the hell was that?” Mikey asked, worried. “It was Bert and he’s holding Erin for a ransom! I have to meet him at Darkedge Point at midnight. Oh, and he told me that our dear Frank is the ransom. I’ll have to go there and tell him to piss off. I’ll bash him up and rescue Erin. He can never have my Frankie.” I explained. Frank just stood there, confused. “Is anyone else going to come with me and Frank?” I asked the others. “Hell yeah!” They all yelled in unison. “We have to stick together, remember?” Ray reminded us. “Through thick and thin.” Frank said all jittery, looking at the floor. Poor guy, he’d been so traumatised by all this mess that Bert had created. We all grabbed our black leather jackets and headed down into our rented black mini van. With Bob behind the wheel, I sure felt things were going to go alright, as we drove on towards Darkedge Point…

*Erin’s P.O.V*

Sure enough, Bert had done exactly as I thought he was going to do: tie me up somewhere. He had me tied to the passenger seat. Before leaving the car, he gave me an evil stare, grabbed a knife from the glove box and locked the doors. ‘Like I could out!’ I wanted to scream. ‘I’m tied to a freakin’ chair!’ Bert walked around the front of the car and leaned on the bonnet, waiting. Darkedge Point was this cliff in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by woods. “The perfect murder spot.” I whispered, glaring at Bert. “How am I going to get out of this one?” I’d just started thinking about all the possible ways could escape when some headlights came shining through the trees in front of the car. 'No!' I thought. 'Gerard… don’t come yet! I need to get out of the car!' I started to panic and look for things in the car that I could use to get out. I then came up with an idea to escape. I stood up in my seat and the rope came up over the headrest and came off. I was amazed at how easy it was to escape. I then turned towards the door and unlocked the door with my teeth. I turned around and faced the other way and pried with my fingers to open the actual door with the handle. I heard a ‘click’ and suddenly fell outside onto the dirt below. I got up and started running after Bert, who’d just started making his way through the trees…

*Gerard’s P.O.V*

I got out of the car and spotted a shadow emerging from the trees in front of our van. My only thought was this it was Bert. And what about Erin? Was he just lying about holding Erin hostage so he’d get another chance to try and murder me and Frank again? He wasn’t going to go anywhere or do anything until he showed me Erin. I walked up to Bert and we were face-to-face, with our eyes looking evil and our nostrils flaring. Bert took a sudden swing at me, but I dodged it and Bob came running over. He swang at Bert and Bert got the full blow, and fell to the ground, nose bleeding. Bob can be really violet sometimes. I then started looking around for Erin, but I couldn’t see her anywhere. “Please stay here, guys. I’m gonna go search the woods.” I instructed the others, and they all nodded. I walked into the forest and couldn’t see a thing. I looked to my left and saw a really old broken down white car through the branches. It was Bert’s but I couldn’t see Erin inside. So maybe Bert had lied after all. I was really gonna get him now. But the car door was left open! 'Maybe Bert left it open.' I thought, turning back to go in the woods. I had almost made it back to the van when I heard a voice call out. I swivelled around, trying to figure out where it had come from. I walked to my right, thinking the voice had come from there. It was probably Bert and the others back at the van, but it didn’t sound like a man’s voice. I wouldn’t know unless I looked, so whether someone was there or not, I continued on into the depths of the forest…

*Erin’s P.O.V*

“Gerard!” I yelled again. I could see him, searching in the woods. While I tried to chase that idiot Bert, I tripped over a fallen branch and I think I’d broken my ankle, or something, because it really hurt. “GERARD! PLEASE HELP!” I screamed. I heard a twig crack behind me and I turned around. Gerard was standing behind me, looking extremely relieved. “You found me.” I whispered. “ I didn’t think it was Bert yelling.” He said with a laugh. “Please help me up. I tripped over trying to follow Bert and I think I broke my ankle or something.” I said, looking at Gerard hopefully. He untied the knot on the rope and I stretched out my arms. My arms were so stiff. Gerard lifted me up under the arm, so my arm was around his neck. I wasn’t enjoying this moment at all. I was in so much pain from my ankle, that I didn’t realise exactly whose neck I had my arm around. I hobbled back, while Gerard tried to keep up. We’d made it back to the car, and there I found Bob, Mikey and Ray all looked beaten-up and tired and Frank lurking behind them, trying to hide. With our back towards us, Bert had a knife held up in the air. Gerard gasped and Bert turned around. I looked at Bert, then to Gerard, then back at Bert. Gerard looked at me and then lay me on the ground. “You idiot!” I hissed. But he didn’t hear me as he was heading towards Bert…

*Gerard’s P.O.V*

I walked towards Erin. I know it wasn’t nice to leave Erin on the ground like that, but I had to get rid of Bert first. “Stay the hell away from me and my band mates and leave Erin alone.” I spat. Bert didn’t flinch. I reached into my side pocket and pulled out a gun. I pointed it towards him and I heard Erin gasp behind me. “Go away and leave us alone! If you don’t leave now, I will shoot you.” I threatened. That seemed to scare him. He lowered his knife and ran away back into the trees. I knew he’d be back, but at least we had Erin now and she was going to stay with us until the end of this. But right now, the most important thing was getting Erin some medical assistance!