MCR-Episodes

Episode Three: The Girl Who Was With MCR.

*Gerard’s P.OV*

I scoped the room. All four walls around me were gloomy and white and it felt as if I were in one of those rooms were crazy people go. You know, those ones with the padded walls? Well… I wasn’t like I was in one of those rooms, but I was at the hospital, waiting for Erin to get her stupid ankle fixed already. Bob, Mikey and Ray had taken a very shaken Frank back to the hotel while I drove over to the hospital. At one point, I glanced over at Erin and she was staring out the window, looking at the trees whizzing by. I could see her battered reflection in the window, and I saw a tear roll down her cheek. ‘She’s just a 15 year old. .’ I had thought to myself. ’She’s been through a lot.’ I was interrupted from my day dream by a shadow standing over me, waving at me. I looked up at the shadow and squinted. The bright lights on the ceiling cast a golden beam around this person and when I squinted, I realised it was Erin. A Erin with crutches…

*Erin’s P.O.V*

Gerard was sitting in front of me, squinting at me. He stood up and I shoved a permanent marker at him. “Be the first person to sign my cast.” I said. Gerard gave me blank look. “It would be my honour.” He joked. I laughed and he knelt down to sigh my cast. When he’d finished, I looked down at it. There it was, Gerard’s signature, on my cast. “Well…“ He mumbled. “We better head home.” “Yeah… I guess.” I struggled to get into the car with my ankle. I never had to have crutches before. Maybe it was because I’ve never had to chase a killer through the woods at midnight before. On the silent trip back home I thought about how I was going to tell my parents all this. Oh, did you think I was just some random teenager who went running about, getting involved with rock bands and a killer? No, I was on school holidays and I decided to take a trip to see My Chemical Romance events over a series of weeks. But instead, I ended up saving 2 person’s lives, breaking my ankle, trying to stop a killer and sleeping in the same hotel as Gerard Way. We had just arrived back to the hotel and was planning on ringing my parents and my aunty, who I was probably worried sick as I was staying with her while I stayed here for 3 weeks, when Ray came out of the hotel, screaming his lungs out…

*Gerard’s P.O.V*

When ray came screaming out of the hotel, I was at first scared then I immediately thought what an idiot he looked like. Then I got really worried when he said that there was something weird in our bathroom. I glanced at Erin, and she looked a little annoyed but gestured for me to go ahead and look. While Erin hobbled along into the hotel, probably to find a phone, I followed Ray into the hotel and into our room. Inside our room Frank looked extremely pale, my poor little brother Mikey looked like he was going to be sick and Bob stood by the door to the bathroom, shaking his head. When I slipped inside to the bathroom, to see what the hell was in there, I almost fainted. I heard a creak behind me and turned around to see Erin. She had seen the sight and the bathroom, and immediately went pale. Before I could do anything, she dropped to the floor. I gasped and then looked at the scene in the bathroom again. Across the mirror a message had been written in red lipstick: “You better watch out, Gerard. Because if you don’t, you’ll end up like the guy in the tub…” I don’t want to go into details of what exactly was in the bath, but I can tell you that it was something gross. It was a dummy of a dead person, covered in knife slashes and fake blood…

*Erin’s P.O.V*

When I woke up, I was lying on a bed. I sat straight up and looked at my surroundings. I had obviously fainted from that hideous sight in the bathroom, and someone had put me on the bed. I looked around. Ray and Bob had their own single bed each and Mikey and Frank were spread out on the fold-out couch. I’d obviously had been put on Gerard’s bed, but where was Gerard? I looked around again. I got out of bed and almost yelled when I nearly stood on Gerard! He was sleeping on the floor! ‘Man, that floor must be lumpy.’ I thought. I got back on top of the bed. I had rung my aunty and told her how I was very safe, under an adults care. I then lied and told her that Gerard had invited me to an after-party and how I had no way of contacting her. I then told her that I was going to come by her house tomorrow to collect my things as I was now going to stay with Gerard. I didn’t want to get my aunty involved in this. If I stayed at her place, then Bert might find me and then he’ll probably want to kill Gerard, Frank, me and my aunty. I rolled over on my side and fell to sleep, confident that tomorrow was going to be an ‘okay’ day…

*Gerard’s P.O.V*

I rolled over on my side and groaned. It felt like 11 in the morning. We didn’t get to the hotel until 2 in the morning last night. I felt exhausted and when I sat up from the floor, I realised that everyone else was awake and downstairs having breakfast. No, make that lunch. Everyone except Frank. I stood up and walked over to where he was sleeping. “Frankie.” I said, shaking him. He moaned and woke up. He yawned and got out of bed. He sat on the edge of the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed opposite him. We had to talk. “Gerard…” Frank started sleepily. “Look, Frank.” I said. “Bert is really starting to scare me. I’m starting to feel suicidal again…” Frank said as he looked at the floor. “You don’t need to be, Frank. We’ll sort things out with Bert. Maybe we should…” I was interrupted by Frank. “No!“ He yelled, giving me a look like I’d just said I was going to jump off a bridge. “We can’t tell the police! Well, they probably know Bert escaped from jail, obviously, but…” Frank stumbled. “Geeze, I don’t know what to do! We can’t have Bert chasing after us and trying to kill us for the rest of our lives.” I said, now frustrated. I looked over at the bathroom door and felt sick. How was going to get rid of that? I couldn’t tell the hotel because they’d either kick us out or call the police. I had to think of some way to stop this, and I had just the right idea.

*Erin’s P.O.V*

I couldn’t believe was happening. One minute I was having the time of my life, eating lunch with Bob, Ray and Mikey and the next minute I rushed into the black mini van. I had crutches, for God’s sake. I don’t know what Gerard had planned, but it was something big and to do with Bert. All I could do now was sit patiently and wait for Gerard’s amazing plan to unravel…