Whos kid is that

What do I do about Travis?

Later, while at the party Manny couldn't stop thinking about what the kid was going to say. The conversation ran through her head so much she couldn't even consentrate on the chaos around her. Then out of no where a strong pair of arms wrapped around her tiny waist.
" What the hell," she yelled and turned to find a pair of the most beautiful eyes that she had ever seen.
" Sorry I didn't mean to scare you," Brandon replied in a sad little voice.
" It all good you just scared shit out of me. I had no idea who would want to hang onto someone like me."
" Why do you say that? Your beautiful and adventurous not to mention a cute ass and sexy blue eyes."
" Your just saying that so I will think your nice unlike your clones you call friends."
" No I mean it. Don't let anybody tell you other wise. One other thing I have been wanting to ask you for years."
" Yeah and what would that be?," Manny then replied with a smartass tone that made Brandon laugh.
" WIll you go out with me?," he replied in a fast sentence.
" Yeah why not your not as bad as I thought you were."
After he dropped her off at her front door they kissed. In Manny's mind she felt an electric shock that caused her to loose feeling in her knees which caused them to buckle.
" You ok?" he asked.
" Yeah just a little drunk i guess."
" Well I'll let you go then. I will call you tomorrow."
" Okay. Good Night Brandon."
With that good bye Manny walked into the house with her heart feeling as though a hundred tons of dynamite went off in her chest. She just couldn't believe that she was dating Brandon. The most popular boy in school. But with that thought Travis came up. What was she going to do to find out who he really was if he wasn't a ghost.
But that she could save for another day. Right now she was to tired to stand.
♠ ♠ ♠
again some names have been changed... and comment and tell me what i should do different or the same.... thanks for reading