Harry Cotter and the Philosopher’s Brothel.

Bumblebore & The Feast

“Welcome Back and just plain welcome to all you first years” a tall man with a sliver beard and mooned rimmed glasses stood tall over the hall, walking to a small altar type stand that Snarp had placed. The man’s robes were of a navy colour, decorated in tiny purple stars, while his shoes were black, curling over into a spiral as they reached the toes.
“I am Bumblebore, Headteacher of Wartface, and I’ll be seeing a lot of you quite often” his eyes gazed the room, looking around at the children, wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive way at Harry who shuddered slightly.
“Now before the feast begins, Firch wishes for me to remind you to stay out of the Fiesty Forrest and that Floor 3 and 9/4 is off limits”
“9/4 of a floor?” someone laughed
“SILENCE! Or you shall have a private session with me” Bumblebore announced, winking at the boy who had now been silenced by a 4th year.
“Anyway, remember the rules and we’ll get along great. Timetables are in your dorm…” a long speech occurred, explaining all the rules “Now, that’s all…LET THE FEAST BEGIN!”

With a flick of his wrists and a clap of his hands, the tables that once were empty now we’re covered with food; everything from pumpkin squash to fried sooty peflings.
“Wow” Harry picked up a small dildo looking item which had appeared on the table between him and Mi
“My Rampant Rabbit”
“Eurg!” he dropped it from his hand “why on the table?”
“I didn’t want to risk moaning and does the floor look clean to you?” Ron stifled a laugh, biting deep into a chicken thigh
“Watch it Ronald or I’ll shove it up your ass”

The boy that had been so worried about anything and everything going up his rear end, looked up, staring around frantically before shuffling away from the two boys sat on either side, one who Harry assumed was a brother of Ron, the same ginger hair but no eyeliner, looking a lot cleaner than his younger brother who’s face was covered in some form of sauce; possibly tomato.

“Eat some more”
“Like you?”
“Harry!”
“Ron!” he imitated his friend’s tone
“You’ve only eaten one slice of pie!”
“So?”
“You’re anorexic”
“You’re fat”
“You’re both annoying” Mi chipped in, flicking juice in both their eyes, before going back to her conversation with a black haired girl. Harry and Ron watched, rather intrigued.
“Wonder what they’re on about”
“Probably discussing where to shove the rabbit” Ron smiled
“Up Your Ass if you don’t stop listening in”
“Point taken”