Harry Cotter and the Philosopher’s Brothel.

Dibs On Harry

“Boy to the right, girls to the left, your stuff up there, this is the common room and that’s the tour” Percington couldn’t be bothered, he was soggy and didn’t feel like explaining anything, leaving the first years to get acquainted with their new home for the next 7 years of their lives.

Harry, escorted by Ron and several other boys went up to their dorm, one of many, all identical, to find that between the 8 of them there were only 4 double beds:
“Guess we’re sharing then”
“Dibs on Harry” Ron declared, jumping on the farthest bed to claim it.

After a lengthy argument and discussion about everyone else sharing, they boys got familiar with each other; Shamus, Dean, Geoff, Neville, Tony and Graham. It turned out that Neville had lost the toad on the train that Mi was looking for; apparently they were cousins of some form.

None of the boys wanted to sleep, hence resorted in going back to the common room, most people were in bed, but Mi and the girl from the table were there and so was some random older years talking about “Figbitch”.

All 8 of them sat round a small table, discussing their lives briefly, before the spotlight was placed on Harry, who was expected to talk about his life:
“Lived with M’aunt and Uncle…erm…Doodles the dog too…lived in a kennel…That’s it”
“Nothing else? That’s dull as hell!”
“Come on then Geoff” Shamus declared “tell us bout your life”
“Well” he paused as a loud moan arose from Mi, oblivious to everyone else “I’m not a virgin”
“Wow”
“Yeah, did it with a toaster” he smirked
“Toaster?”
“Doesn’t count” Dean laughed
“Well it was also a waffle iron”

Hysterical laughter echoed through the common room, loud enough to cause the older children to leave in a huff, but also loud enough for Percington to enter the room and sent the boys up to their dorms, who did listen to the prefect, but only because it was about 1am, and at 9 they had a lesson the next morning, although not yet received their time tables.

Half an hour later, the boys were bored, after discovering that they could not get high from licking Neville’s toad, Tony, 3 of them retired to bed and it was only 10 minutes later that 2 more yearned for sleep, leaving only Ron, Harry and Dean, who was still in hysterics over Geoff’s love toaster story.

No one said much, but after a simultaneous yawn, all three knew they must get some shut eye ready for the next day.

“Best get to sleep” Harry sighed, climbing into bed “G’dnight guys”
“Night” the ginger Goth responded, snuggling close to Harry, who dared not admit it, but was a little turned on,