Harry Cotter and the Philosopher’s Brothel.

Harry Cockerel

Transfiguration was the last lesson of the day before lunch; Mi had disappeared off somewhere, to Ron’s delight, yet unfortunately he still was spending the lesson with the Slitherapists, but at least he was with Harry; his fellow Wanker.

“Prof McG here, now simple lesson, simple charm, but only half of you need your wands. The rapists shall be transforming the wankers into a variety of items, with one charm”

Stood tall above everyone, Prof McG, began to go through the rules, no body parts…etc…, but neither Ron nor Harry were paying attention, it didn’t matter, they wouldn’t be turning anyone into fluffy pink vibrators anytime soon.

“The spell is “Transformus Dormus Into A Wordus,” she glanced round the class “change word to whatever you wish to turn someone into, or something. For instant, this pen, transformus dormus into a pencilus.” The faces of most pupils lit up with amazement, okay rapists, off you go!”

“I call Cotter!” Draco stepped forward, pulling the boy close to him, before pushing him away “Transformus Dormus Into A Cockus,”. Mere seconds later, a large chicken was stood before Draco, who was more than a little confused why the black haired boy wasn’t a giant penis.

“Nice cockerel” Prof McG signed her approval towards the boy, “Harry Cockerel, nice touch, A plus.” The blonde boy smirked, walking off towards his two minions: Crabs and Gonorrhoeae, who had turned Geoff and Shamus into foot rests, sadly though the spell had gone wrong and it turned the two boys into pillows, of a hideous pink shade, with human feet.

“’arry” Ron literally trotted over, from the other side of the large classroom, a red haired girl had turned him into a chestnut horse of some form, except his tail was a rather large feather duster,
“Nice beak.”
“Nice tail.”
“Touché”

They were the lucky ones within the class. Others had been transformed into platypuses, cycle helmets, shoes and chess pieces. Dean had probably drawn the short straw; he’d been turned into a 2 metre high sperm cell in a necktie.

“Reversusitoutia!” Prof McG walked the length of the class, fanning out her wand so that all the wankers were returned to their normal selves, except for Dean who she chose to laugh at for a moment longer, before taking several photos; no doubt to email to the magical world, as the rest of the class filed out in search of the great hall; turning people into inanimate objects was hard work, and even harder to turn them into sex cells.