Harry Cotter and the Philosopher’s Brothel.

Magic Fire

“Afternoon off, what shall we do?” Ron and Harry were sat on the front steps of the pathway that led down to Haggis’ hut. They were on the brink of going down to talk to the small man, but were a little too scared to.
“I’m happy to sit here.” Harry smiled
“Whatever,” Ron put his headphones, turning his iPod up to it’s loudest setting to drown out all sound.

Meanwhile, only possibly three or four metres away, Draco was sat on two robes; one belonging to Crabs and one to Gonorrhoea; he didn’t wish to get his own expensive robe wet.
“Cotter, pfft.”
“By the way you go on about him, are you sure you’re not in love with him?”
“Shut it Crabs. I just believe that he deserves to see what life’s like for us none fames.”
“I thought he lived with a Fuggle family.”
“Either way he should suffer.”
“Magical Fire?”
“What?”
“Stole it from the ginger,” he grimaced at the word, “twins”
“So?” Draco snarled
“Just read the back.” Draco did as he was told, smirking as he realised just what it meant:
“I never thought I’d say this, but thank god for Gonorrhoea.”

Harry had stood up to stretch when it happened. After sitting on his foot it had gone numb, and rather stupidly had gone on a small circular walk, getting just close enough for Draco to sprinkle the blue powder over Harry, who sneezed, but otherwise didn’t feel any different; until it took effect.

Slowly, a misty blue flame crept up the back of his robes, unnoticed until the ginger goth pointed and screamed rather loudly, drawing a lot of attention to Harry, who now was engulfed in flames, but surprisingly not being burnt.

“Someone put him out!”
“Water anyone?”

Random people called out, but the flames withered away to Harry’s delight, who seemed not to notice that his clothes had disappeared with the fire.
“Look at the size!” Ron called out, staring intently at Harry’s naked groin region.
“Small!” Draco mocked, returning the tone.
“I’d be happy with that size,” Ron sniped
“Well you don’t even have one so of course you would.”
“Fuck you Malfoy.”
“We all know it’s Cotter you wish to screw.” Draco smirked, walking off as Ron remained speechless, turning as red as Harry’s whole body.

Harry coughed, indicating he was still there and still naked.
“Haggis’s?”
“Ya think?” he growled, hands still over his manhood. Ron smiled, walking off in the direction of the hut, ignoring how Harry was still stood in place, scared to move.
“Ron? Give me your robe…”
“Oh shit, sorry.”
“You will be sorry,” Harry growled, “I look like a moron.”
“You actually look pretty hot,” Ron whispered to himself
“What?”
“What?”
“What?”
“Nothing.”

Harry rose his left eyebrow, shaking his head, running rather quickly down the path way to Haggis’ hut, unaware of just how high Ron’s robe lifted around his waist.

“Damn.” Ron bit his lip, smiling before following his friend down to the small house; he wasn’t sure what to be expecting, but was sure it wouldn’t be normal.