Harry Cotter and the Philosopher’s Brothel.

Dormitory Antics

Harry and Ron shifted about uncomfortably on their bed. In all honesty, they were in a lot of pain, but that didn’t matter; they were just happy in the knowledge that they wouldn’t get constipated anytime soon. They weren’t alone in the dorm. Dean was sat on his bed, mask over his eyes and ‘self help’ tape playing in his ears; he wanted to be muscular by Christmas, when he returned home and got to see his rather cute neighbour again.

“He really loves that girl,” Ron smiled
“Yeah, well he’s practically IN love,” Harry laughed, “oh shit, he practicing kissing again.”

The boys gazed at their friend who was making out with the air in front of him.
“Reminds me of my first kiss.” Ron sighed
“You’ve kissed a girl?”
“I kissed Herpes…”
“Ew.”
“Anyway, you’ve never kissed a girl either.”
“Nah, too scared to be honest.”
“Why, all you have to do is this:”

Smiling, the ginger goth leaned over and kissed Harry. Just a tiny peck on the lips, but it felt good;
“I shouldn’t have done that” Ron pulled back, realising what he’d done
“No, you shouldn’t have” Harry made eye contact “You should have done this”. He put his hand on Ron’s chin, and pulled them close for a stronger kiss; both of them wanted it, there was no denying that.

They broke away as Shamus could be hear panting as he reached the dorm:
“Hey guys, what’s up?”
“Constipation prevention.” Ron casually nodded
“Well, great news, flying first tomorrow.” He beamed, “Oh and some chick, Mi? Yeah, she wants to see you guys, something about a brothel. GET IN!” smiling approvingly he threw himself onto the bed with Dean, who made a small scream noise.

Harry and Ron threw themselves off the bed, simultaneously pulling out the ‘anti constipation sticks’ and tossing them into the bedside draws. Running down the stairs, they let themselves loose, sprinting into the common room and diving on Mi.
“You’re taking us to a whore house?!??!” Ron panted
“What? No!” Mi growled, “I just knew that if I mentioned a Brothel you’d come speak to me.”
“What? What do you want then?” Harry huffed
“What do you guys want for Christmas? It’s only a few months away.”
“Mi…you….GAH!” Ron growled, annoyed that this had caused him and Harry to be interrupted.

The boys stood up, walking out of the room and back up to their dorm. There was an awkward silence between them, with the usual pale goth turning a rather dark red colour.
“Look, Ron…”
“Never mention it?”
“Yeah.”
“Although it was pretty sweet…”
“Ron…”
“Sorry,” he smiled as Harry stumbled, both giggling; their friendship restored itself as Harry regained his composure.

That was it. They’d agreed to ignore the kiss, but could they ever forget about it? It appeared they could, because on hitting the dorm they realised just how tired they actually were, falling almost straight to sleep, still in their robes. It’d been a fun few days…could it only get better?