Harry Cotter and the Philosopher’s Brothel.

Genderous Reverous

“Bloody hell, seeker?”
“Yeah, is that good?”
“It’s better than good.” The two boys in mid conversation spun round, Mi had arrived behind them, rather unsurprisingly; she was almost stalking them.
“Mi…” Ron used a warning tone,
“Your dad,” she ignored Ron, “was the last seeker that survived school. Every other wanker seeker, or any other seeker has either died of rabies or been hit by a golf club.”
“Fred nearly killed one last year, instead he’s just lost his left eye and right ball.” Ron looked smug, “that’s how you tell the difference between ‘im and George, the guy bit the back of Fred’s neck, so when his hair’s short it’s pretty obvious.”
“No one cares Ronald.”
“No one cares Mi.” he mimicked her tone
“I care…I could die.” Mi stuck out her tongue at the goth, pausing to mouth ‘emo’ at him.
“Anyway,” she flicked her hair, “I have a plan about the weasel…”
“Ron?”
“No Harry, although that would be good, I mean Draco…”
“Oh.” Harry blushed, “Sorry mate…”
“Anyway, moving on, ever heard of Genderous Reverous? Of course nor! But it’ll do something better to him that the whole magic fire incident.”

***

The two boys had spiked his drink at dinner. Draco had been strolling round the hall, every bit full of himself, and slipping the sachet in wasn’t that hard. The clear liquid turned a pinky colour, but unnoticed, he drank it all back.

With only Haggis supervising the dinner, Draco had sat himself on the front steps, leading up to the teacher’s desk. He’d intended to sit in Bumblebore’s chair, but it had an anti student charm on it, so instead he took to leaning on the large lectern style book rest, and it was while making a cocky speech it began to take effect.

It was only really the first years that ate in the main hall, so this lessened the embarrassment of the affair. His clothes glowed a pinkish tinge, transforming into a lovely floral dress, dotted with yellow daisies. Swearing he ran the length of the hall, hoping to escape from the embarrassment. Rapidly, his hair grew long, his bulging crotch disappeared and his chest transformed into two rather large breasts. Mid way down the hall, he fell. His expensive nike trainers had poofed into stilettos, snapping as he tried to sprint.
“I SEE DRACO’S…” the boy paused, looked round and turned his shout to a whisper, “vagina.”

Struggling with the shoes, trying to rip them off so he could run, he fully exposed himself, ripping his dress enough for his left breast to be revealed.
“Big tits for a guy,” a third year sniggered, one of the few who didn’t conjure his food
“I’d do him,” someone who sounded a lot like Ron called out

With the shoe eventually being ripped off and the other one tossed aside, he ran out of the door, shading his exposed chest with the cloak which had remained unchanged rather surprisingly. A call of ‘Cotter’ echoed through the doors as they slammed shut; Harry gulped, only just realising of the consequences he’d have to suffer with.
“It’ll be worth it…I hope.”