Harry Cotter and the Philosopher’s Brothel.

And A Present Or Two

Surviving the event with the rapists, the pitchforks and the mirror, Christmas had soon arrived. Mi had left last week to return home to her dentistry fuggle parents.

The castle had been decorated with more trimmings than a turkey, which they were in no short supply of. It could have been no less than 15% of the students that stayed; most of them had families. Ron had been meant to return home, but last minute his parents had gone to visit one of his older brothers.

Within the wankers dorm, there were no more than 50 students from the hundreds that attended on a yearly basis; most were forced to spend Christmas here, but about 12 chose this, preffering the castle walls to the homes with their bickering families.

Harry had not expected he’d get any presents, but on waking up on the morning to his ginger friend calling out, this had all changed. Ron had given him a scarf for his own, Bushwig along with a family jumper, sent by his mom to every boy within the dorm.

Mi had given him some lubricant [probably for a skateboard or something, Ron had naively suggested], while the others boys within the first year wankers had probably all chipped in for the chocolates that him and the ginger goth were to share, being the only two within the wanker dorm under the age of 12.

The final present for Harry was basically unnoticed. Resting in a small brown package, it hadn’t been discovered until it had been tripped over. Ripping open the paper, a dark coloured coat emerged, vaguely resembling the smell of cow dung.
“Try it on?”

Harry draped the clothes over himself as Ron read out the card:
“This was left in my possession after your father died. Use it wisely. By the way it’s horse manure, not dung as you’ll probably be thingking.”
“Accurate.” Harry smiled
“Bloody hell. Where’d yer body go?”
“What do you…fuck!”

His body had disappeared beneath the coat.
“It’s an invisibility cloack!”
“No rude innuendos; I like!” Harry smiled
“For once, yeah, but I can guarantee the next few chapters will have more than you can handle.”
“Next few chapters of what?”
“I’m not sure…”

Harry twirled his coat round, dancing with an invisible force, all the time contemplating the fun he could have. Draco would never find him again, and the pranks. He could disappear like that…but there was a problem.

As the cloak was dropped to the floor, Harry’s naked flesh emerged, seconds before Ron found the warning: ‘May cause clothes to disappear.”