Harry Cotter and the Philosopher’s Brothel.

A Tale Of Christmas Revenge

“You sure?”
“You do want revenge don’t you?”
“Yeah but…”
“But nothing.”

Ron held up the puppets, just big enough to fit over the scrotum and peak out behind a penis. They were a gift from Fred and George, but Ron figured that to put them on a naked Draco and post the pictures everywhere seemed fair enough.
“I got revenge though?”
“So? We’ll get one up on him.”

There were no words spoken from then on, as they entered the rapist common room, sneaking in with a group of third years. The dorm was found within half an hour, after following a trail of drugged pumpkin juice which was to cause heavy drowsiness within all that drank it.

Draco was found lying across a large bed, his body sprawled out and after flipping a coin, it was Ron who would have to do the deed of ‘fiddling’ with the boy.

They tried to control their laughter as the pink pubic hair dye dried and the fairy puppet was slotted over. It had been magically enchanted to cause the penis of the wearer to shrink by an inch, which for a young boy was quite a lot, or for anyone was quite a lot for that matter.

Ron squeaked as a while substance appeared on his hand, immediately rubbing it down the cloak.
“Fuck. Now it looks like we’re a floating chunk o’ sperm.” Harry swore, “Just take the photos.” He pushed his friend out for under the cloak.

Flashing the camera a few times, he paused, rummaging around within his pocket, ignoring Harry’s hisses of ‘hurry’. His hand emerged from the pocket with a tiny ornament Christmas tree that was placed upon the head; a small trail of reindeers pulling a sleigh also emerged and were scattered along the shaft.

“Ron, remind me to never piss you off.” Harry laughed as his friend stood up on the bed to get an overall view, especially of the text, that read out his mobile number which had been discovered after a rummage through the robe which now lay across the floor.

“Best Christmas EVER!” Ron laughed, “I take that back, in general: Best Day EVER!”

With the photos saved, they both pulled each other close under the cloak and ran from the room, trying to hide their laughter as people screamed on noticing the semen which had dripped further down the cloak.

It could have been no more than one hour later that the photos had been pasted round school…turns out a lot of people wanted Draco to suffer…and oh boy would he.