Harry Cotter and the Philosopher’s Brothel.

The Third Floor

They hadn’t meant to get there, honestly…see that’s the kind of thing you’d say when you know it’s not true. Mi had rather wanted to get there after hearing tales of a whore house, something which she decided paid enough, wondering how many more years she’d have to wait.

“Nearly there,”
“Hm?” both boys responded in unison
“Third floor,” rolling her eyes as she spoke.
“Okay, whatever, hm.”
“Men,” she huffed, rather annoyed at the lack of attention she was getting, still receiving no reaction from either boy.

Harry and Ron weren’t caring. The ginger boy was showing his friend through his iPod, explaining who such bands as ‘rippity stab’ and ‘grated cheese on a cream cracker’ were, although all they sounded like was a cat being dragged through an elephant’s intestine system, with the odd sound of a guitar being strangled and a drum kit being beaten to death by either a chainsaw or a chainsaw mallet hybrid.

The third floor was not a standard floor, instead of a walk way it had a sealed door, unlocked, but closed. No one really dared enter as too many rumours about what lurked behind echoed the halls. All that could be sure was that it was divided into two rooms. The first, like a guard room, preventing any unwanted visitors, the second room was under debate. Some believed that it had the map to the brothel, other’s liked to think there was a transportation door or something, while Ron, he believed there was a slide.

Checking the coast was clear, Mi pushed back the door ever so slightly so they could squeeze through without being overly noticed by the odd student.

Harry had been shoved through first, Ron dragged along in the motion, headphones still tying the boys together. By the wetness of Ron’s pants it was obvious who saw the beast first. Standing tall, possibly 20m high, stood a large kitten like creature, fluffy, cuddly and most of all cute.

“Fuckin’…”
“Awwwwwwww,” Mi smiled, “It’s a kitty cat!”
“With 3 bloody big cocks.”
“RONALD! That’s its tail,” she looked closed, “tails.”
“Tails that emit semen?” Harry raised an eyebrow,
“Apparently so.” Ron sniggered
“Oh shut up.”

“Actually, they’re its breasts, it’s lactating.” Neither of the three children had spoken…so who had?