Harry Cotter and the Philosopher’s Brothel.

The Winding Path To Hell

“That’s it.”
“What?” The three students were sat upon the main staircase within the hall, trying to avoid being stepped on by the busy crowd.
“We.” Mi motioned to herself and the two boys, “Are going to get to the whore house?”
“They’re not gonna hire you.” Ron rolled his eyes
“But if Dangermouse gets there first he’ll live for ever.”
“So?”
“Well…he’s a bad dude.”
“Oh…you hope he’s there so you can molest him?”
“NO!” she blushed
“He’s gay anyway.”
“Nah-huh!”
“Guys,” Harry spoke for the first time, “Why does it matter?”
“Harry! You’re meant to be the hero of this story!”
“What story?”
“Look…”

Mi took the boys by the hands, leading them up to the third floor. She’d planned it out. As the clock struck 4, the giant dog with the three breasts would be eating, meaning the students could get through to the door and into what they believed would be the whore house.

Chiming four times, the girl pushed open the door, dragging the two boys within. They could see the dog, munching down on what appeared to be a lifestyle beef model of three human breasts.
“No sudden movements.” Mi whispered
“RUN!” The ginger goth ignored the girl’s orders, calling out his own as a sort of rebellious thing, just to rather annoy and spite her.

Running, they slammed into the door, briefly distracting the beast, although they were safe, pulling back the door, immediately falling forward.

“I told you it was a slide!!”

They sot down in a spiral direction, occasionally bashing into each other as sharp corners sped them up. Landing, in a large pile, they hit the bottom, slamming into a brick wall, all cursing like Haggis after 20 pints.

“Guess we’re stuck.” Harry grimaced, helping his friends up
“Nah, we’re just…not unstuck.”