Harry Cotter and the Philosopher’s Brothel.

Pleasuring The Barbies

There was one door within the dark room, which Ron discovered by walking into it. They didn’t expect what happened next. Well…they did…they expected to be opening the door, but not what was within; 30,000 Barbies, although they estimated it as more like one million.

“Oh…so this wasn’t a rumour.”
“Hm?”
“Well…” the goth blushed, “there’s this kids book, land of a thousand Barbies…see one of the Barbies has the key to I’m guessing that door.” He motioned in the direction of a door, “but...” he paused to gulp
“How do we get the keys? Pull off their heads?”
“Not so much…you see, they’re living, and if you shove your little finger in side them they’ll moan and open their mouths and a key will fall out if it’s the right one.”
“This was a kids book?”
“Either that or one of my brother’s things that got mixed up.”

Looking at each other, they all chose a line of Barbies and began the pleasuring. Shoving their little fingers within the holes that had been drilled, just big enough for the cuticle, they tried to ignore the moans that were both a turn on…and slightly disturbing.

“Any luck?”
“Nah.” Two voices responded, one, which belonged to Ron, sounded quite more optimistic about fingering plastic women, while Mi’s sounded flat and bored.

It was Harry who found it. 8764th doll along. A nice grey haired one that seemed to resemble Prof McG, but this was unnoticed to any of the students whose minds were now full with the acts they had just committed.

They key, growing as it came out, shone a luminous yellow colour, creating a small film score humming noise.
“What the hell?”
“Harry, why sound so shocked? It’s bloody obvious it’s gonna be some form of a freak of nature.”
“Yeah, but…”

He couldn’t think of anything, and by the smug look on Ron’s face he knew it too.